+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to PR, help with pointing system.

rene_ferr

Dec 1, 2022
Hi,
The new NOC code changed and I have submitted my new NOC codes for my current and past jobs.
Secondly, I have issued the ECA correctly, however, today after submitting the ECA, and my most current study history here in Canada... My points dropped from 349 to 225, instead of strengthening my application.
What did I do wrong? How can

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi,
The new NOC code changed and I have submitted my new NOC codes for my current and past jobs.
Secondly, I have issued the ECA correctly, however, today after submitting the ECA, and my most current study history here in Canada... My points dropped from 349 to 225, instead of strengthening my application.
What is your profile and NOC?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi,
Different NOC codes to meet labour needs are now the focus. Used to be the younger, more educated and best English/French language skills the more points you got. Lead to a lot of the same professionals being invited when there were no need for those professionals and huge labour needs in other areas going infilled.