+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to Grade 12 Equivalency for Filipino in Canada

Maple Relief

Oct 15, 2019
Has anyone else had the situation when a Filipino has already come to Canada as a temporary worker, and would like to apply for full time immigration but is one year shy of equivalency of Canadian high school grade 12 requirement. What options are there to get from grade 11 to grade 12 graduate status? They would like to continue to live and work in Canada while achieving the upgrade.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Has anyone else had the situation when a Filipino has already come to Canada as a temporary worker, and would like to apply for full time immigration but is one year shy of equivalency of Canadian high school grade 12 requirement. What options are there to get from grade 11 to grade 12 graduate status? They would like to continue to live and work in Canada while achieving the upgrade.
You can’t study in a program that is over 6 months long on a work permit. Maybe you can look into doing a GED exam and study independently.

Nengsha

Dec 3, 2019
Same here I have two years but my ECA haven’t received yet I don’t know what will happen I am praying for the equivalence in Canada