+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Pathway to Grade 12 Equivalency for Filipino in Canada

Discussion in 'Education' started by Maple Relief, Oct 15, 2019.

  1. Has anyone else had the situation when a Filipino has already come to Canada as a temporary worker, and would like to apply for full time immigration but is one year shy of equivalency of Canadian high school grade 12 requirement. What options are there to get from grade 11 to grade 12 graduate status? They would like to continue to live and work in Canada while achieving the upgrade.
  2. You can’t study in a program that is over 6 months long on a work permit. Maybe you can look into doing a GED exam and study independently.
  3. Same here I have two years but my ECA haven’t received yet I don’t know what will happen I am praying for the equivalence in Canada

Share This Page