+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Past history of breast tuberculosis

sindia13

Aug 28, 2018
Hi,

I had breast tuberculosis around 4 years back. Will my PR application get rejected because of this reason?

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No as long as you have had successful treatment. You may need more than basic testing provided by the panel physician to prove that you have recovered.

sindia13

Aug 28, 2018
No as long as you have had successful treatment. You may need more than basic testing provided by the panel physician to prove that you have recovered.
Thanks for your prompt reply.
If possible, can you please tell what all medical test i need to undergo(Is it anything o?
Actually, I am pregnant currently and cannot undergo xray till december 2018. However, when I asked panel physician for any additional tests to prove tb recovery, she said everything depends on xray and cic wont approve application so easily.

I am worried after listening this

Larawidian1976

May 31, 2018
Jeddah
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
Med's Request
30/07/2017
Med's Done....
17/08/2017
I landed in the second of Julyin Montreal. I still didn't receive my PR CARD .How log shall I wait.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for your prompt reply.
If possible, can you please tell what all medical test i need to undergo(Is it anything o?
Actually, I am pregnant currently and cannot undergo xray till december 2018. However, when I asked panel physician for any additional tests to prove tb recovery, she said everything depends on xray and cic wont approve application so easily.

I am worried after listening this
You may be required to do a series of x-rays and a sputum culture given that your TB test will come back positive. Test doesn't differentiate whether you've had TB in lungs or breast. Unfortunately between prior TB and pregnancy your PR process will likely take longer than average.