Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Friends, I have a couple of queries

1. one of my past employer is no longer in business
(although I had the certificate and 1 pay slip, i also went ahead and wrote a detailed letter to CIC London that the employer was no longer in business- will that help?)
2. My second employer who is in a different country did not write down my specific duties, so I attached a letter explaining my duties, and the fact that since i can not go to that employer and they are too lazy to re send my reference letter, i went a head and used what i had from him- along with the letter explaining my duties
3. Third Employer, I have the reference letter, with duties, but no contract - i worked there 1 yr w/o any contract
4. Employer after my file submission, i worked with them now for 2.5 yrs i sent ref. letter with duties + contract and all

I have already subited my documents update plzz help me, will i get all the points??

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
Hi,

1.As far as I know, CIC does not review any supporting documents. This is done by local CHC.
Try somehow to contact your past employer if you can and get a letter. that would be the best option. you need to provide wht exactly CHC is asking. You can also use those documents you have now. Is there a way you could prove that the business is not operating any longer? Do you know any supervisor or manager you worked with who can issue you reference letter?
2.what you have done with this is fine. But still see if you can contact your past employer. that would be the best option. ay payslips for this employment?
3. reference letter is fine. since you do not have a contract, you may have pay slips to go with. is this employer is still in business? if yes, get a letter confirming you were not hired on a contrcat.
4. you will be fine with this employer's documents
Good luck
Ice cube

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
Thanks alot ICECUBE for the input, appreciate it.

1. Yes, it can be proved that the business is no longer in business- but was bough out and now operates under a different name altogether, pay slips and the letter head has the contact details.
in the detailed letter I did mentioned to them that they can go ahead and call and verify that the business was bought out years ago.

Once again, many thanks for your valuable inputs.

regards

visaexpert4indians

Mar 19, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Some other suggestion requested from other member....

pls discuss....it is common problem of each member....