+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPOSRT SENT JUNE 7TH..CIC STRIKE AND URGENT TRAVEL :(:(

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
Hi everyone...I sent my passport for trv on June 7th...and now this strike...I really dont know what to do..My family is in kuwait..and I have to visit there urgently next month end....I also have visa there..If I do not enter there within next mnth, my visa will be cancelled...(they have some 6 mnth bs rule)...but the main thing is what can I do now?

can I withdraw my application? Is there a way to do that? I just want my passport back...will they give a rejection stamp/letter if I ask for my passport...pls everyone help me out..this is very critical...really upset..why all these had to happen now??? :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

thanks..!

cec4111

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Calgary
Did u send an Express post envolope with your Passports? I even sent my passport on June 7th and received them on June 14th. If you dint send them, you will receive your passports by regular mail.

Yamahar1

Mar 12, 2013
omg so quick..its like 1 week did u get ur visa stamped?yes I included a return envelope..now you got me more worried!!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yamahar1 said:
omg so quick..its like 1 week did u get ur visa stamped?yes I included a return envelope..now you got me more worried!!
I'm assuming you have contacted them? Provided them with the information you are giving us? Sent a copy of your flight confirmation?

kunals321

Star Member
Oct 21, 2011
cec4111 said:
Did u send an Express post envolope with your Passports? I even sent my passport on June 7th and received them on June 14th. If you dint send them, you will receive your passports by regular mail.
Thats great news CEC4111....many congrats!! Please share your timeline when you got PPR, sent PP over to Ottawa? And have you landed?
My PP also was received by CPPO on June 7, but I'm still waiting....the final wait is pretty bad :(

Many thanks!!

jsm0085

Champion Member
Feb 26, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yamahar1 said:
Not yet buddy..but thanks for the advice..I will contact them soon and let them know my situation.
Explain it's urgent. Provide travel documentation etc. E-mail the office but also phone the contact centre on the off chance they can do something.

cec4111

Star Member
Nov 28, 2012
Visa Office......
Calgary
kunals321 said:
Thats great news CEC4111....many congrats!! Please share your timeline when you got PPR, sent PP over to Ottawa? And have you landed?
My PP also was received by CPPO on June 7, but I'm still waiting....the final wait is pretty bad :(

Many thanks!!
Kunals, i am still waiting or medicals. The passport OP sent was for TRV for regular visa stamping , not the PPR after medicals.