+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to New Delhi Visa Office NDVO

RWDJ

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, they do verification in some cases. I got a call from SGVO regarding my marriage and the accompanying family members. So it was kinda another BGC, but eventually got our COPR and visa stamped.

As for your other question why some get it in 3 days, others 3 weeks. It is also the same as the EE processing, some get the PPR in 3 weeks, others in 3 months or 3 years :eek: No one really knows how they process our applications.
Thanks for the reply !

RWDJ

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, they send it to Canada Visa Office (New Delhi) for visa stamping and COPR. As far as background check is concerned, I am not very much aware of it. As I wasn't getting any updates over emails and SMS, I had called customer support of VFS. The customer care person said VO needs some time to take decision. I kind of freaked out on hearing this. I asked him further what do you exactly mean by decision, to which he said they need to determine the expiry of visa depending on the expiry of the medicals. I was bit relieved on hearing this. If your CIC account status says approved then you need not worry.

In my case, it took almost 16 months to get PPR and I was asked to retake medical exams in March. Thankfully, COPR didn't take that long ☺
Thanks for the reply !

zeus1990

Star Member
Jan 6, 2018
Hello!
Did you get your passport back? If so, when ? I opted for collecting in person. Submitted on 13th.
Thanks in adv!
Hi,

I picked my passport from VFS Delhi on April 13, 2018 (Friday). Received a text message from VFS that my passport can be picked on Apr 12, 2018 around 6-6:30 pm.

Reactions: bbq_g3 and RWDJ

pari0183

Jun 26, 2017
PUNE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-01-2018
Doc's Request.
25-01-2018
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
11-01-2018
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2018
Hi All,

I received my PPR on 8th May 2018.
I submitted our passports at VFS Pune office on 14th May 2018.
Today i have received SMS from VFS that our passports have been forwarded to Canada Visa Office Bangalore
WHEREAS
When I check my "track my application" on VFS website, it shows that passports are being processed at Canada Visa Office New Delhi.

Can somebody please let know what is going on in my case and why i got such SMS from VFS.
Is this normal or is there any cause for concern.

Thanks

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Hi All,

Today i have received SMS from VFS that our passports have been forwarded to Canada Visa Office Bangalore
WHEREAS
When I check my "track my application" on VFS website, it shows that passports are being processed at Canada Visa Office New Delhi.

Can somebody please let know what is going on in my case and why i got such SMS from VFS.

Thanks
Congrats on your PPR.
I had the same concern as you. Had submitted my Passport at VFS Ahmedabad, and got a reply the next business day saying passport forwarded to Bangalore, whereas on VFS tracker it said that passports were being processed at New Delhi.
Called the VFS number, spoke to a representative, who said that it is an error, and after checking, she said that my passport is at New Delhi office.
After the call, I received a revised SMS and email now saying that passports are in New Delhi. Representative said nothing to worry, it was just a technical issue.

Hope this helps!

pari0183

Jun 26, 2017
PUNE
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-01-2018
Doc's Request.
25-01-2018
Nomination.....
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
11-01-2018
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
18-05-2018
Congrats on your PPR.
I had the same concern as you. Had submitted my Passport at VFS Ahmedabad, and got a reply the next business day saying passport forwarded to Bangalore, whereas on VFS tracker it said that passports were being processed at New Delhi.
Called the VFS number, spoke to a representative, who said that it is an error, and after checking, she said that my passport is at New Delhi office.
After the call, I received a revised SMS and email now saying that passports are in New Delhi. Representative said nothing to worry, it was just a technical issue.

Hope this helps!
Thanks. I shall check with VFS representative.

bbq_g3

Star Member
Nov 13, 2017
Thanks. I shall check with VFS representative.
Well, this happened again to me. And I was very much concerned this time, as I know my passport is being processed at NDVO. So, out of the blue, I got an SMS at 3 AM saying the passport is being forwarded to Bangalore office. I was wondering what it could be for. Called up VFS call centre, and they said there is some technical issue at the Canada High Commission, New Delhi, due to which a wrong SMS was sent. I gave a piece of my mind to the representative, although she could do nothing about it sitting at VFS office. I hope this gets resolved ASAP and I receive my COPR/PP intact.

max1979

Jun 4, 2018
Hey guys, how long does it take to get passport back from NDVO? Anybody knows what it is current trend/scenario? number of days?

May 10, 2018
Hi all
I have submitted my passport on 8 June. It was received by NDVO on 11 June. After that I have no updates.
Any idea how long it will take to get my passport back.
PPR date June 5

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
I submitted passports for family pr on June 12 and it's showing that it's being processed at VO Delhi. Has anyone else submitted on June 12th and has gotten any update?

onkar1982

Jul 17, 2017
Friends I am in Vancouver, Canada, I got my PR stamped with COPR here. But, my wife and son's passports are submitted in VFS-Jalandhar on 15th June 2018. Now status shows that the passports are being processed at Canada Visa Office, New Delhi. Can anyone advise the processing time at New Delhi Visa Office to release their passports after visa issuance since we are waiting from last 2 weeks? Thanks.

onkar1982

Jul 17, 2017
I submitted passports for family pr on June 12 and it's showing that it's being processed at VO Delhi. Has anyone else submitted on June 12th and has gotten any update?
My wife and son have submitted their passports on 15 June 2018, still no response.

jerry777

Feb 13, 2018
My wife and son have submitted their passports on 15 June 2018, still no response.
I submitted on June 12th at Delhi vfs and still in process. Yours might take longer since you did on June 15th. Has Anybody received their passports back who submitted on June 12th or earlier so we can find out which submission date are they working on???

onkar1982

Jul 17, 2017
Hi All,

WHEREAS

Thanks

hey there
have u received your passport back? our passports are submitted on 15 June at VFS, still under process in New Delhi.