+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- Sep 2017

SalCanada

Jul 22, 2017
I got one photo back too. I am the primary applicant, also single applicant. It should be fine. you will find "CIC copy" and "Client copy" on each of the CoPR.
Oh Ok. Thanks for your input bro. I am relieved.
But why my wife and kid's photos come back? strange.
As of now we dont need to worry i guess.

carolcai

Mar 15, 2017
I understand you have visa. So it wont affect.
In my case - I have US visa - not worried.
My wife's US-visa has been expired - so wondering if flagpolling affect her future US visa prospects.
I am bit worried and curious.
I saw some other posts before, and some people comfirmed with US officer that I would not affect US visa application. But you can also confirm with them too. Probably call them before you go. (unfortunately, I dont know the number)

Slimmy1

Sep 8, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
May 6
Passport Req..
Sept 25,2017
I understand you have visa. So it wont affect.
In my case - I have US visa - not worried.
My wife's US-visa has been expired - so wondering if flagpolling affect her future US visa prospects.
I am bit worried and curious.
No it doesn’t affect future us visa application. You can mention to the consulate why she was refused. It’s a normal process for flagpol’n.

zabc

Jun 19, 2017
PPR: Oct 3
Passport (copy) sent: Oct 6
Passport delivered: Oct 12 ("Xpresspost" Lol.)
CPC Approved: Oct 19
Return tracker activated: Oct 19
Visa received: waiting

Whoo!

That was pretty quick, actually!

Dawn63

May 3, 2017
It is possible to ask for ugent processing of the visa and COPR after getting PPR. My husband's medical expires in December and he needs to land before that and given the 4-5 week long time frames it's taking to get the passports back, we are worried he wont make it!!!

romanic

Dec 31, 2013
Hi,
Anyone experiences the situation that the passport was dispatched from Visa Office, but my CIC hasn't been approved yet. I can assume that my spouse's passport submitted at other visa office, has not been stamped yet. Do we need to wait until all passports have been stamped to get profile approved?

IcarusZN

Oct 17, 2017
Stream: (CEC)
PPR Date: 28th August
Passport Sent Date: 1st September
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 3rd September
CPC Passport Received by Agent Date: None
CPC Approved and Visa Stamped Date: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting

I have submitted passport for over a month now but still havent received it back.
Just generalized replies from CIC, when inquired about it.

Can anyone enlighten me over the situation
I am inland applicant, working for an year now Ontario

Really worried about the whole passport ordeal

Thanks in advance

Guys it's been over 8 weeks now and still my tracker hasn't been activated. Should I be worried now?
CIC agent asked me to wait till 31st October, since waiting time can be between 2-9 weeks.
Are inland passports taking this long for COPR?

Any similar case?

gr8man

Sep 8, 2017
Hi,
Anyone experiences the situation that the passport was dispatched from Visa Office, but my CIC hasn't been approved yet. I can assume that my spouse's passport submitted at other visa office, has not been stamped yet. Do we need to wait until all passports have been stamped to get profile approved?
A slightly different scenario, but here is what happened in my case. My tracker was activated indicating passoport dispatched. I was celebrating thinking that I got my passport stamped. When I eventually got the courier back, it had my passports and a letter to re-ubmit my photos as they were not as per specs.

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi,
@romanic Give a call to the call center and explain your situation to them. Let's see what they say. My Spouse's passport has been despatched but no updates on my application. Should be all good don't worry.

CEC_SS83

Sep 25, 2017
Stream: CEC Inland
AOR Date: 06/03/2017
PPR Date: 09/25/2017
Passport Sent Date: 09/30/2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 10/04/2017
CPC Approved via CIC update: 10/20/2017
Return Tracker Activated Date: --

Inuktun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Stream: CEC Inland
AOR Date: 06/03/2017
PPR Date: 09/25/2017
Passport Sent Date: 09/30/2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: 10/04/2017
CPC Approved via CIC update: 10/20/2017
Return Tracker Activated Date: --
@CEC_SS83 congratulations :) did you receive an email from IRCC about the approval status or just randomly checked the online profile?