+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- NOVEMBER 2017

kakaly

Nov 17, 2017
Hi,

I sent my Passport on Nov 21 and it got delivered on Nov 22. I emailed cic this week asking them if they received my PP and they replied saying they have not received it yet. But my fedex tracking says, it was received and signed by H HAMILTON. I believe it takes a while for the documents to reach the actual office and thats what I am hoping too. Is this common?

dzyhmantovich

May 6, 2017
Hey Guys! Anyone had their passport delivered on Nov 10th? I have not heard anything since thus far... The only thing that has changed in myCIC is that it says that additional documents are being reviewed. Also, I have been trying to call them but no success in connecting with an agent. Does anyone know when is the best time to reach out to them? Thank you!

lamouren

Nov 26, 2017
Hey Guys! Anyone had their passport delivered on Nov 10th? I have not heard anything since thus far... The only thing that has changed in myCIC is that it says that additional documents are being reviewed. Also, I have been trying to call them but no success in connecting with an agent. Does anyone know when is the best time to reach out to them? Thank you!
You'd better call them at 8 am local time in Ottawa.

ivanns

Dec 4, 2017
Quick question for online status - would I expect to be seeing an update on the main MyCIC page also once logged in, or just in the detailed list where Medical check, Background check, etc appear, as posted earlier?

Application number | Application type | Applicant's name | Date submitted | Details | Messages | Action
E######### | Permanent Residency | Name Surname | October 13, 2017 04:59:27 p.m. EDT | Submitted | Read | Check status and messages

Would I expect to see Submitted changed to Approved?

Thanks

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
Quick question for online status - would I expect to be seeing an update on the main MyCIC page also once logged in, or just in the detailed list where Medical check, Background check, etc appear, as posted earlier?

Application number | Application type | Applicant's name | Date submitted | Details | Messages | Action
E######### | Permanent Residency | Name Surname | October 13, 2017 04:59:27 p.m. EDT | Submitted | Read | Check status and messages

Would I expect to see Submitted changed to Approved?

Thanks
Yes. Submitted will chnge to Approved.
And you will see the document / counterfoil validity dates etc in the detailed section and also the sentence "Your case has been finalized etc"

ivanns

Dec 4, 2017
Yes. Submitted will chnge to Approved.
And you will see the document / counterfoil validity dates etc in the detailed section and also the sentence "Your case has been finalized etc"
Thank you.

We're now at 8 days from planned travel and still seeing no activity - this is starting to become a worry - it's now 3 weeks since documents arrived at CPC Ottawa. Here's a recap of our situation:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passports-to-cpc-ottawa-november-2017.527144/page-15#post-6560256

Any advice from anyone?

omargv

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Hi All,
I hope someone could help me. I got PPR email, since my passport expires soon (less than 3 months) I got a new one, Should I sned the copy of both passports to Ottawa? or only the new one? Thanks alot!

bond333

Jun 16, 2017
Milton
App. Filed.......
09-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Approved Today !!

Nationality Indian
Country of residence: USA
Passport delivered : Nov 14
Application approval date: Dec 7th
Return tracker activation date: Waiting
CoPR received: Waiting

Reactions: sharmajikabeta

bond333

Jun 16, 2017
Milton
App. Filed.......
09-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
Hi,

I sent my Passport on Nov 21 and it got delivered on Nov 22. I emailed cic this week asking them if they received my PP and they replied saying they have not received it yet. But my fedex tracking says, it was received and signed by H HAMILTON. I believe it takes a while for the documents to reach the actual office and thats what I am hoping too. Is this common?
I had a similar signature on mine, you should be good. Do not worry.
Mine were delivered on the 14th nov and got approved today Dec 7th

Reactions: Tomi2

lamouren

Nov 26, 2017
Updates
Im inland and send my passport:
PPR - Nov 15
Passport sent - NOV 15
Passport delivered - NOV 16
Application Approved - Dec 1
Return tracker - Dec 7
Hopefully I can get the passport received next Monday..Canada post does not delivery during weekends.

Reactions: Tomi2

mechraj

Dec 7, 2017
Hi All,
I hope someone could help me. I got PPR email, since my passport expires soon (less than 3 months) I got a new one, Should I sned the copy of both passports to Ottawa? or only the new one? Thanks alot!
Not sure what is right thing to do,but I had sent both old and new passports(original). Logic I assumed was if CIC application doesn't have new passport details, it would be better to send the old one too for not delaying process.

Now I'm waiting for return tracker activation, its been more than a week got approved.

Hus85

Sep 16, 2017
My passport was delivered on Nov 8th and my additional doc tab changed to additional docs have been uploaded from additional docs you provided are being reviewed. Has anyone the same or similar experience? I am a CEC inland applicant