Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
My tracker was activated yesterday and passports are being delivered today.
My application was approved on November 24.
So that is 6 working days after your approval!!!

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
Approved Means
You should able to see your Document Number in MyCIC .
it Does mean they Printed your PR visa in your passport .
Thanks - just for confirmation - it means the printing is done. Correct?
Because we can see the document number, the date of update etc. And for some persons, the shipping is happening immediately after the MyCIC Approval.

CITU

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Passports delivered to Ottawa on Nov 7. Approved today. My kids have passports from visa exempt country. My wife and I have Indian passports. I see counterfoil numbers only for my wife and me. Do people from visa exempt countries get counterfoil number?

CITU

Star Member
May 16, 2017
In case anyone is curious, here is what your MyCIC looks like after approval:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility Your eligiblity has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents

Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview

Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics

Background check Your background check was completed. Help - Background check

Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

gia119

Dec 5, 2017
PPR: Nov 1
Passport sent : Nov 6
Passport delivered : Nov 8
Return tracker activation date:Waiting

i checked my account, it only says 'Final decision made'. Will it ever change to 'Approved'? i see some ppl can see the status change so im a bit worried. My other friend that already landed had the same thing, her status never changed to approved tho.
the processing's been so slow rn... :(

Warrior2009

Dec 5, 2017
When you mail in the Passport, how do you know its been delivered to CIC? In my case I sent it through USPS from Michigan, however their tracking somehow ends as delivered at Ottawa,Canada, despite the address being the CIC office in Ottawa. And they say this is how their system works.

Its been 2 weeks since it was submitted and now I emailed CIC and they responded that they have not yet received the Passport. For people that mail through other couriers, do you get confirmation of delivery to CIC?

Any other ideas would be appreciated as well!

bond333

Jun 16, 2017
Milton
App. Filed.......
09-01-2022
AOR Received.
01-03-2022
When you mail in the Passport, how do you know its been delivered to CIC? In my case I sent it through USPS from Michigan, however their tracking somehow ends as delivered at Ottawa,Canada, despite the address being the CIC office in Ottawa. And they say this is how their system works.

Its been 2 weeks since it was submitted and now I emailed CIC and they responded that they have not yet received the Passport. For people that mail through other couriers, do you get confirmation of delivery to CIC?

Any other ideas would be appreciated as well!
I sent via FedEx from US and my fedex tracker shows delivered to cic with the signature of the person who received it. (i had requested for signature in my fedex international priority services).

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
My return tracker is activated yesterday i.e. Dec 5th
Passport delivered to CPC: Nov 8th
Sent for Printing / Started processing: Nov 22nd
Approval in MyCIC: Dec 1st
Return Tracker activated: Dec 5th

All the best - everyone!

ivanns

Dec 4, 2017
Update on my situation:

Yesterday morning, I managed to get through to an agent over the phone, and they indicated that my application was forwarded for printing on December 1st, and that there is only one more document left to be printed.

There is still no update for me on MyCIC however, so I'm hopeful the rest of this process is fast, as we are due to depart on Friday 15th.

Hi all,

Here's my situation:

PPR received: Nov 14, 2017
Passport received by CIC: Nov 17, 2017
Approved: No update
Return Tracker: Not activated

We are inland, and we have had to send photocopies (my daughter and I are on eTA), and a passport (for my wife). We have travel scheduled for December 15th from earlier this year, and we could not see our application advancing so quickly.

I did include a letter along with the photos/passport/photocopies/Annex explaining that we have a planned trip in about a month's time and was simply requesting that they contact me if they knew it wouldn't be returned by then along with the COPR - so no actual request to expedite it. I also sent an email with the same information/request, to which they responded that they cannot provide any information, except where it is an emergency.

I have also tried calling and speaking to an agent, but the volume of calls is so high, I cannot even get into a queue.

Question for people whose applications have been approved and trackers have been activated: with regards to emails - when the status of the application is updated to "approved" do you also get an email about their "being an update to my application" (as I would get previously before the passport request)?

Thanks!

PatrickLeeFE

Sep 5, 2017
Update on my situation:

Yesterday morning, I managed to get through to an agent over the phone, and they indicated that my application was forwarded for printing on December 1st, and that there is only one more document left to be printed.

There is still no update for me on MyCIC however, so I'm hopeful the rest of this process is fast, as we are due to depart on Friday 15th.
We have exactly the same timeline...

CITU

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Update on my situation:

I was told the same on Friday. And, yesterday my applocation got approved.

Mohammed Shakir

Jul 20, 2017
My return tracker is activated yesterday i.e. Dec 5th
Passport delivered to CPC: Nov 8th
Sent for Printing / Started processing: Nov 22nd
Approval in MyCIC: Dec 1st
Return Tracker activated: Dec 5th

All the best - everyone!
Congrats,
even my application was approved on dec 1 but still return tracker not activated

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A