Passports to CPC Ottawa- NOVEMBER 2017

Flame

Dec 8, 2017
UPDATE!

PPR received: Nov 14, 2017
Passport received by CIC: Nov 17, 2017
Approved: Dec 12, 2017
Return Tracker: Not yet activated

Here's hoping it activates this evening, as we are set to fly out on Friday 15th.

Thanks everyone for updates, info and advice.
Did you get your passport ?

Sapphire07/27

Star Member
Nov 4, 2017
I called them today, they told me Sticker has been printed on Dec 11th so I should expect it this or next week sometime. My passport delivered on Nov 14th.
I just got off the phone few minutes ago too with the CIC agent. I have the same delivery date as your (Nov 14th). He told me they have 4weeks max to hold my passport (said this after he placed me on hold to contact the dept he said). So, hopefully this or next week...we should get our passports. My CanadaPost tracker not activated yet. Approval date: Dec. 7th *fingerscrossed*

anshujha

Aug 1, 2017
I just got off the phone few minutes ago too with the CIC agent. I have the same delivery date as your (Nov 14th). He told me they have 4weeks max to hold my passport (said this after he placed me on hold to contact the dept he said). So, hopefully this or next week...we should get our passports. My CanadaPost tracker not activated yet. Approval date: Dec. 7th *fingerscrossed*
What postal carrier did you use to send your passport to Ottawa?

mar@@@123

Dec 14, 2017
Passport received by CIC: Nov 10, 2017
Approved: Dec 06, 2017
Return Tracker: Not yet activated

Was informed by cic thru email that docs were sent back today and wait at least 2 business days for tracker to show up in canada post website.

svaradan

Oct 13, 2017
PPR: 7 Nov
Passport Sent: 20 Nov
Passport Received: 21 Nov
Application Approved: 14 Dec
Return tracker activated: Pending
Passport returned: Pending

PPR: 7 Nov
Passport Sent: 20 Nov
Passport Received: 21 Nov
Application Approved: Pending
Return tracker activated: Pending
Passport returned: Pending

Reactions: Tomi2

gia119

Dec 5, 2017
CEC inland
Passport sent: Nov 6
Passport delivered : Nov 8
Approved: Dec 4
Return Tracker activated: Dec 11
Passport received: Dec 14 (canada post has lots of problems with processing lately)

But finally done! Yay! Planning for landing at us border tomorrow. Anyone knows if I need to bring work permit or no?

bkarami86

Dec 14, 2017
Below are my timelines, basically I am becoming very impatient :(
can someone tell me what number have you been calling to talk to an agent?

PPR received: Nov 8, 2017
Approved: TBC
Return Tracker: TBC
Documents Received: TBC

zanca

Dec 11, 2017

Dude, we both have the same info but PPR. I am also very nervous.

anshujha

Aug 1, 2017
I spoke to the agent today. The 30th day count is from the day they open your package and enter information about it in their system.

Mine was delivered on 14th November, but they opened it only on November 29th. It means that I would be getting my passport during the first week of January.

Reactions: Tomi2

Jagpreetsandhu

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I spoke to the agent today. The 30th day count is from the day they open your package and enter information about it in their system.

Mine was delivered on 14th November, but they opened it only on November 29th. It means that I would be getting my passport during the first week of January.
Did you ask whether the visa is printed or not yet??

mar@@@123

Dec 14, 2017

I emailed cic ottawa yesterday (just taking chances) and got response today. The email address I sent to can be found in your ready visa request. Try e-mailing them in case you can't get thru the phone. Hope you get response soon.

anshujha

Aug 1, 2017
Mine was delivered on 16 nov and opened on dec 01. 2 days after you and it is printed already. We will get it by next week. Stay positive
Thanks for your comment.
That's what I hoped for, but the agent told me the number of applications pouring in are in 1000s and there's holiday season coming up. He said I would be getting it latest by Jan first week.