+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- NOVEMBER 2017

CITU

Star Member
May 16, 2017
I have got a same mail in reply to my emailed enquiry to them.
And I gave them a few of calls too, hope it is ready to be dispatched,
what feedback did u get from call center agent?
Call center agent told me that on average it is taking ~30 days from the day IRCC receives the passport to the day IRCC sends it back.

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
Passport sent - NOV 15
Passport delivered - NOV 16
Application Approved - Dec 1st afternoon
Return tracker - Waiting
Are u inland? We have the same delivery date..
No update yet

PNPPR2016

Mar 29, 2017
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016 received CIC
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
June 2016
Med's Request
October 26, 2017 MR May 01,2017
Med's Done....
October 27 passed
Interview........
??
LANDED..........
INLAND
I sent my passport on Nov 14th and Canada Post confirmed my passport was delivered on Nov 16th to CPC Ottawa.

I called CIC today and was surprised to know that my passport was received by CIC on Nov 30th and forwarded to the printing room.

Is this common? When can I expect to see an approval in MyCIC? I was expecting something in the next 1 week as recently people who had their passports delivered on Nov 8th/9th got approved.

Stream: CEC Inland
PPR Date: Nov 14, 2017
Passport Sent Date: Nov 14, 2017
Courier Passport Delivered Date: Nov 16, 2017
MYCIC PR Status: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting
We jave the same delivery date

Reactions: Tomi2

nanok

Nov 21, 2017
UPDATE: Just got an email from CIC about them mailing out my passport today (but the tracking number isn't activated yet). Flying out on Saturday. Here's to hoping it comes to me on time.

CEC
ITA: August 2, 2017
AOR: September 8, 2017
PPR received: October 31, 2017
Passport received by CIC: November 2, 2017
Approved: November 23, 2017
Return Tracker: Not activated

PatrickLeeFE

Sep 5, 2017
UPDATE: Just got an email from CIC about them mailing out my passport today (but the tracking number isn't activated yet). Flying out on Saturday. Here's to hoping it comes to me on time.
Hi nanok, did you get an email when they approve your application? Do you also receive an email when they mail out your passport? Thanks!

VictorN

Nov 21, 2017
Hi nanok, did you get an email when they approve your application? Do you also receive an email when they mail out your passport? Thanks!
They don't send e-mails regarding approving your application or sending your passport. You have to check your online status to see if it was approved and you have to track it yourself to see if the passport was sent or not.

VictorN

Nov 21, 2017
They sent you an e-mail because you probably have called them or e-mailed them about your flight right?

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
when does tracker activate other than Friday ?
there are posts here which suggest that the return tracker activation happened on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I think Canada Post visits the CPC at random - maybe 1-2 times a week and picks up the packages.
I just wish they do it more often!
I have to travel on Dec 10th and my approval happened on Dec 1st - Waiting for return tracker activation now!

Reactions: VARUN_HII

VictorN

Nov 21, 2017
there are posts here which suggest that the return tracker activation happened on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. I think Canada Post visits the CPC at random - maybe 1-2 times a week and picks up the packages.
I just wish they do it more often!
I have to travel on Dec 10th and my approval happened on Dec 1st - Waiting for return tracker activation now!
I suggest you to call them as soon as possible regarding your situation.

Leo369

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-04-2017
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2017
LANDED..........
12-01-2018
I suggest you to call them as soon as possible regarding your situation.
They will say - Approved and waiting for dispatch - kindly be patient!.
I wrote to them earlier - and the reply I got was - Unless there are extenuating circumstances like death in the family, the process cannot be speeded up!
But am hoping that the dispatch happens in the next couple of days. Ottawa to Mississauga anyway takes less than a day.

Reactions: Padispoint

nanok

Nov 21, 2017
Hey Patrick. Victor is right. They do not email you unless you have established prior communication with them. In my case, it was because I had emailed regarding a flight I gotta catch.

nanok

Nov 21, 2017
They will say - Approved and waiting for dispatch - kindly be patient!.
I wrote to them earlier - and the reply I got was - Unless there are extenuating circumstances like death in the family, the process cannot be speeded up!
But am hoping that the dispatch happens in the next couple of days. Ottawa to Mississauga anyway takes less than a day.
Hey Leo,
They approved mine on November 23rd and just shipped it out today. Be wary of the current timelines.