Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Guys tomorrow i am going boarder to do landing so please share your experienced,what i need to take along with me.of course passport COPR and..............
Thanks

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Hi all, I have a question though, does anyone know if the Canada Post Xpress envelope can be dropped to my mailbox directly or do I have to sign or pick it up? Because by the time they deliver my passport, I might be at work and may not be able to sign. If I miss the delivery, will they return it back to ottawa or the closest distribution center? Thanks

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hi all, I have a question though, does anyone know if the Canada Post Xpress envelope can be dropped to my mailbox directly or do I have to sign or pick it up? Because by the time they deliver my passport, I might be at work and may not be able to sign. If I miss the delivery, will they return it back to ottawa or the closest distribution center? Thanks
Nothing to worry,if you are at work also they will drop in your given address.In my case even i had signature request but postman had dropped my documents inside my house while i was at work and he was left.
Good luck

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
No it will be in the mail box

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
PPR - June 20
PP posted - June 22
Passport Received Ottawa - June 26
PR Approved - July 7, 2017
Tracker Activated - July 13, 2017
PP received back - July 14, 2017
Landed - July 16, 2017

Aldergrove Border - Total of 1 Hour to finish landing process
could you please reply my question???
Thanks

zzdyjcwj

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Nothing to worry,if you are at work also they will drop in your given address.In my case even i had signature request but postman had dropped my documents inside my house while i was at work and he was left.
Good luck
Ok thanks so much, that's a big relief.

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
thank you, btw what documents did you bring with you for your landing?
Just brought with me the Entire contents of the envelope from CIC Ottawa, that is Passport and COPR (two copies). I forgot to bring my current TRV (visitors visa) but they never asked me for it.

I drove to the US customs side, and handed them both PP and CoPR, and told them I wanted to land, and they already knew what to do so they showed me where to park my car and asked me to come inside the US side offices, after a few minutes, the US officer handed me the flag pole document and then left the office with me to guide me on how to perform the "flag pole" ritual.

He waited outside until I drove to the Candian side. Once I came to the Canadian side, the officer showed me where to park and guided me to go inside the office.

Inside the office they were very friendly and fast. They explained to me the process, asked me a few questions, asked me to sign both the CoPR and then attached one copy of CoPR in my passport, finally giving me a BIG Congratulations on becoming a PR. They asked me to get my new SIN and I was on my way within about 1 Hour.

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Just brought with me the Entire contents of the envelope from CIC Ottawa, that is Passport and COPR (two copies). I forgot to bring my current TRV (visitors visa) but they never asked me for it.

I drove to the US customs side, and handed them both PP and CoPR, and told them I wanted to land, and they already knew what to do so they showed me where to park my car and asked me to come inside the US side offices, after a few minutes, the US officer handed me the flag pole document and then left the office with me to guide me on how to perform the "flag pole" ritual.

He waited outside until I drove to the Candian side. Once I came to the Canadian side, the officer showed me where to park and guided me to go inside the office.

Inside the office they were very friendly and fast. They explained to me the process, asked me a few questions, asked me to sign both the CoPR and then attached one copy of CoPR in my passport, finally giving me a BIG Congratulations on becoming a PR. They asked me to get my new SIN and I was on my way within about 1 Hour.
Oh between, they also told me to wait for my PR card in the mail. I hear it takes about 6-8 weeks, though he cautioned me that there might be a longer wait because they have a lot of backlog

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Guys tomorrow i am going boarder to do landing so please share your experienced,what i need to take along with me.of course passport COPR and..............
Thanks

Oh between, they also told me to wait for my PR card in the mail. I hear it takes about 6-8 weeks, though he cautioned me that there might be a longer wait because they have a lot of backlog

Reactions: RabinJi

Wenwa

Star Member
May 17, 2017
Landing Proces, Aldergrove Border, July 16, 217, 9pm - 10 pm

Inside the office they were very friendly and fast. They explained to me the process, asked me a few questions, asked me to sign both copies of the CoPR and then attached one copy of CoPR in my passport,

Finally giving me a BIG Congratulations on becoming a PR. They asked me to get my new SIN asap and I was on my way within about 1 Hour.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017

Thank you so much for sharing your entire process.
Regards
Rabin

theblastone

Star Member
Jul 6, 2016
Can someone guide what is the next step once the application is approved? Does that means they have already printed the visas. My application status is approved with a counterfoil number generated, but its been 5 days and the tracker is still not activated. I am flying to Canada on 2nd August from the U.S and have already taken leave and booked my tickets... now kinda getting worried.