Interview........
No
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
After PPR showing this status we submitted passport 28days ago Application status as below :-

We are processing your application. A final decision has been made

Review of eligibility :your eligibility has been reviewed

Review of medical results : you passed the medical exam
Background check; your background check was completed
Final Decision: your application was approved
What does it mean?

Avro

Jan 12, 2017
PPR - June 16
PP posted - June 17
Passport Received Ottawa - June 20
PR Approved - July 4, 2017
Tracker Activated - Waiting
PP received back - Waiting
Landing - Waiting

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR - June 16
PP posted - June 17
Passport Received Ottawa - June 20
PR Approved - July 4, 2017
Tracker Activated - Waiting
PP received back - Waiting
Landing - Waiting
Hope we get it by tomorrow. Just wondering. Can I cross the border on foot without the PR card?

maria12345

Jul 10, 2017
Hi Guys,

I sent my passport on June 20th (not sure about the date it was received as my lawyer was sending it on my behalf so I can't track anything).

Reading your posts, I see that applications get approved within 10 business day, another 2-3 business days for tracker activation. How soon do you get passport back after tracker has been activated, within another couple business days?

I am based in Toronto.

Thank you :)

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
I'm still waiting. No approval yet
Just called to cic and the one nice agent told me that they have stamped the PR visa on 6 th July and COPR is also ready now but still the passport is in printing room.So I should receive in few days.But still all my status is in progress and when I asked to him and h said not to worry because my application is approved but the officer who handled my application is not yet update in my cic account.
So don't worry if our application is not shows approved in my cic account.
Good luck guys

LariChaffin

Feb 8, 2017
Just called to cic and the one nice agent told me that they have stamped the PR visa on 6 th July and COPR is also ready now but still the passport is in printing room.So I should receive in few days.But still all my status is in progress and when I asked to him and h said not to worry because my application is approved but the officer who handled my application is not yet update in my cic account.
Good luck guys
Great! Thanks for letting me know.

langjianyunxin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Good luck guys
Hope I am in the same situation as you. Delivered on 21st still no approval in acc...

Reactions: LariChaffin

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
Hi Guys,

I sent my passport on June 20th (not sure about the date it was received as my lawyer was sending it on my behalf so I can't track anything).

Reading your posts, I see that applications get approved within 10 business day, another 2-3 business days for tracker activation. How soon do you get passport back after tracker has been activated, within another couple business days?

I am based in Toronto.

Thank you :)
I can't verify or confirm how it works, but I think it depends on who is working on the package received at one point, and then move them further at another.

thesonicbro

Jul 24, 2016
I am in a situation that requires some work. My work permit expires on July 15 and I have a pending application to extend the work permit submitted back on May 15. I received PPR and my PR application is now approved, but I was looking to have the passport prior to tomorrow's date July 11th where I can go to Ottawa landing office and complete the landing procedure.

I am expecting three outcomes of my work permit application, either approved, under process, or denied. If denied, I will be out of status which might affect landing procedure.

What do the experts say about the above?

vidalbr

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017
I am in a situation that requires some work. My work permit expires on July 15 and I have a pending application to extend the work permit submitted back on May 15. I received PPR and my PR application is now approved, but I was looking to have the passport prior to tomorrow's date July 11th where I can go to Ottawa landing office and complete the landing procedure.

I am expecting three outcomes of my work permit application, either approved, under process, or denied. If denied, I will be out of status which might affect landing procedure.

What do the experts say about the above?
What a coincidence, I also have submitted a wp extension on May10th and got it approved last Thrusday (July 6th), so considering CIC time processing your application should revised between today or tomorrow I think. Also, my passport is still in Ottawa for the stamping processing and it is not approved yet.
One thing interesting on this is, even if you do not received your WP extension when your actual visa expires, in theory your are under implied status until you get a final decision on this.