+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
I called them before yesterday and agent said my passport in printing queue.
My passport delivered on 21st June and no update till today on my status.

In each stage we have different anxiety.
Regards,
Hi Linuxaway,
My passport was delivered on June 21st too, called this morning and the CIC agent said .... your application is approved and its going through next process which he didnt tell me what it was... let get in touch and keep us posted about the status.

langjianyunxin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi Linuxaway,
My passport was delivered on June 21st too, called this morning and the CIC agent said .... your application is approved and its going through next process which he didnt tell me what it was... let get in touch and keep us posted about the status.
Hi, how is your CIC account showing?

langjianyunxin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hi Linuxaway,
mine is also delivered on 21st. no approval yet.. frustrated

alexliu

Jul 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just spoke to an agent and he said my passport was delivered yesterday from CIC. (from cic to Toronto)
But tracker hasn't been activated yet.
Nothing updated yesterday around 6pm, nothing this morning, nothing so far.
So worried about it got lost.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Passport delivered on 22 but no updates at allI hope at the end of day it will be approved.

Reactions: LariChaffin

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
mine is also delivered on 21st. no approval yet.. frustrated
Lets keep in touch .... super fckd up m sorry to say.... how hard it is to freaking stamp the passport... why everything has to go through anonymity... like a super secret thing is going on.
I hope in future if they can update it on ECAS/Mycic ... Passport received, stamped, waiting to be dispatched and what not.

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
You can call CIC ... really dnt have to speak to an agent,,, follow option 1 and enter your application number, the automated sweet hot chick should be able to tell you if its approved ,,, which i think should be by now.
Yeah I did that today but automated machine tells same thing that I have in my current status of my cic account

Maryfra

Feb 16, 2017
In the same situation (at another VO), it would be better if everything was there for us to see on my CIC as you guys say. I have a quick question, as regards the return envelope. Does it matter at all if the address I indicated on the prepaid shipping label (Fedex) and envelope I included with my passport photocopies etc, carries a different mailing address than the one CIC has? As I used Mail Boxes etc for the shipping, and they will receive the COPR envelope for me . The address has my name in C/O, though, so I'm guessing it should be fine?

Maryfra

Feb 16, 2017
In the same situation (at another VO), it would be better if everything was there for us to see on my CIC as you guys say. I have a quick question, as regards the return envelope. Does it matter at all if the address I indicated on the prepaid shipping label (Fedex) and envelope I included with my passport photocopies etc, carries a different mailing address than the one CIC has? As I used Mail Boxes etc for the shipping, and they will receive the COPR envelope for me . The address has my name in C/O, though, so I'm guessing it should be fine?

v_sanhot

Star Member
May 26, 2013
Montreal, QC, CANADA
Nope.... you are fine.
Couple of my friends received their passports at po boxes.

prkartik

Star Member
Dec 22, 2016
Scarborough
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
08-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-07-2017
LANDED..........
26-07-2017
Hi All,
I called CIC today.i sent my passport on June 22nd and got delivered on June 26th. But CIC agent said that passport is received them on 29th June.

Do n't know what happened. why there is delay !.

Passport is in Printing room, Also added that average time for PR visa stamp is 2 weeks.

ssvijay

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-04-2017 (e-AOR)
Med's Done....
20-04-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Hi Linuxaway,
Just to confirm - does your my cic also indicate that the application is approved .?

TrailCanada

Jul 7, 2017
Is F1 student visa considered as Temporary Resident Visa?

I am filling up Express entry application under CEC inland, I am struck with this question.

I was refused US Student Visa(F1), Should I answer Yes for both of these questions or just the 2nd question?

1.Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2.Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Please help experts!

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016

I am filling up Express entry application under CEC inland, I am struck with this question.

I was refused US Student Visa(F1), Should I answer Yes for both of these questions or just the 2nd question?

1.Has ***** you been refused refugee status, or an immigrant or permanent resident visa (including a Certificat de sélection du Québec (CSQ) or application to the Provincial nominee Program) or visitor or temporary resident visa, to Canada or any other country?

2.Has ***** ever been refused a visa or permit, denied entry or ordered to leave Canada or any other country?

Please help experts!

Yes, an F1 visa is a temporary resident visa.

1st question: no (unless you've been refused PR elsewhere)
2nd question: yes