+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

pavn

Jun 14, 2017
Guys I have sent my passport today June 29th, I have my travel plans around July 30 -Aug 1st, Can i expect the passport to get stamped by that day
????

N

newtoexpressentry

Guys I have sent my passport today June 29th, I have my travel plans around July 30 -Aug 1st, Can i expect the passport to get stamped by that day
????
I would say no but where did u send ur passport to Ottawa? if so its taking 2 weeks for ottawa other VO might have different time lines

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Tracker still says in Transit. I sent my pp copies yesterday (Wednesday) 2:30 local Calgary time, well before cutoff. It's priority shipping so it should've been delivered morning it afternoon Ottawa time today (Thursday).

Guess I'll be getting a refund if $40 if they don't deliver it today. It's priority after all.

Or maybe it's delivered but no one updated the tracker.

canada4sheep

Jun 14, 2017
Sent out the PP to Ottawa on June 14th and today afternoon the application showed approved. Now waiting for the PP to come back. Do you guys know where to the do landing is the better choice at this moment?

Lucasmo117

Aug 16, 2016
Hi everyone,

Just got the golden email tonight. I just have a question regarding the size of the envelope: what size of envelope did you guys use for sending the passports and what size for the pre-paid envelope? I currently reside in Canada and will be using Canada Post. Thanks a lot.

Arkie

Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone,

Just got the golden email tonight. I just have a question regarding the size of the envelope: what size of envelope did you guys use for sending the passports and what size for the pre-paid envelope? I currently reside in Canada and will be using Canada Post. Thanks a lot.
I used Canadapost xespress as well.
For me I asked for a standard size and an envelop size. standard for sending and envelop for returning.

mikek27

Oct 15, 2014
Looks like anybody sending their passport etc to CPC Ottawa from 27 June to Jul 4 will have to wait till July 5 for it to be delivered. Road closures in Ottawa due to Canada Day.

I sent mine on priority shipping from Calgary with signature. It still shows as in Transit for over 16 hours. And there's also a service alert for these road closures on CanadaPost.ca

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sent out the PP to Ottawa on June 14th and today afternoon the application showed approved. Now waiting for the PP to come back. Do you guys know where to the do landing is the better choice at this moment?
congrats! I've booked my road test for G license on July 4th. If successful I will try my landing in Windsor.

medioj

Oct 11, 2016
Hello,

I received my CoPR yesterday.

6-16 PPR
6-21 Passport copy arrived at Ottawa (from a visa-exempt country)
6-22 Approved
6-27 Tracker activated
6-28 CoPR received

Reactions: Gwalia