Received on June 28

Tracker not activated yet.

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Me being me, I called cic again :p.

Rep said "passport is in good hands and have been sent to printing room should be getting my passport stamped along with copr very soon. Everything looks good."

I believe nothing new from last time I called, however, as long as "everything is good" it's a relief and gives strength to wait.

Fingers crossed!

CANPR12

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi Folks
I used UPS to send my documents over to Ottawa, UPS lets you create a prepaid return shipping label online, for this you have a create and account with UPS and give in the From (CPC Ottawa) and To (You) details, print the return label and stick it to the return envelope, It was pretty easy. The local FedEx and UPS locations were unable to do it, so the only way is to do it your self.

PPR - Jun 21th 2017
Passport sent - June 27th 2017
Passport Delivered to Ottawa - June 28th 2017
Waiting for Approval

Last edited:
Reactions: Gwalia

Arkie

Jun 26, 2017
Hi everyone
A quick question, if ottawa receives my passport, will there be a message that confirm they receive my passport? I tried to call cic for hundreds of times but never actually speak to an agent.
And if the approval finally comes, where will it shows in my cic account? on the final decision section?

CANPR12

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hi everyone
A quick question, if ottawa receives my passport, will there be a message that confirm they receive my passport? I tried to call cic for hundreds of times but never actually speak to an agent.
And if the approval finally comes, where will it shows in my cic account? on the final decision section?
I doubt there will be a confirmation message telling your they have received your passport. Instead track your courier service, so you will know your package is delivered.

As per earlier posts people have reported that once the Passport is received and they process your papers you should see an update on your CIC account.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Me being me, I called cic again :p.

Rep said "passport is in good hands and have been sent to printing room should be getting my passport stamped along with copr very soon. Everything looks good."

I believe nothing new from last time I called, however, as long as "everything is good" it's a relief and gives strength to wait.

Fingers crossed!
I guess sarkari daftars are similar around the world :p

Reactions: Gwalia

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Hi everyone
R u inland or Outland? For Outland applicants the passport goes Laurie Avenue address and if you track your sent parcel you will see signature of person who received your passport.
For inland applicants the passport goes to a PO box address so I'm not sure if there's a signature on receipt. In any case u can call cic and ask them to confirm receipt of the passport.

Reading others response I believe once your passport is stamped you will get approval status on your cic account

CANPR12

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
PPR: 01-JUNE-2017
PP Sent: 05-JUNE-2017
PP Delivered: 13-JUNE-2017
APP Approval: 15-JUNE-2017
Tracker still not activated. Anyone know if they end up sending it regular mail if the return label expires? It's being sent to the US
Which mailing service did you use. I have read on other threads that YES they might use regular First class Canada Post to mail your stuff back which might take more time than usual UPS or FedEx.