+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Any idea on this: "Also, I work and live in Montreal and applied under ECE, I'm wondering if they required any additional proof of intention to move to Ontario (my intended province), would they have sent me a letter regarding that before requesting the passport?"
yes. you are past that stage now and don't need to worry..

negative

Nov 2, 2015
If the wait hour is around 8 hours, I think it really does make sense to do the landing in Thousand Islands for the residents of Toronto.
I don't know the situation there.

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That is correct. I went there on saturday and they sent me away. What the officer told is that they open 8-4 or 10-6 something like that BUT there is a wait of oprx 8 hours. So people come there very early or the night before to line up. He said i should book an appointment in Toronto over the phone or online(could NOT find this).

going to call later today to make the appt.

I hope this helps.
Definitely, it helps. Thanks.

Singh68

Jun 21, 2017
hello,
I send my passport to cpc ottawa for visa stamp. I tracked online my xpresspost. Its showing Item on hold at recipient's request. Why Its showing like this?

JamesYoyo

Star Member
Jul 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
New update friends!

Just got our passports back today. Got approved on June 21 and tracker activated on June 23. Plan to do an inland interview in Etobicoke. called CIC call center and they told me request has been submitted and the local office will come to contact me in two weeks.

Good luck everyone!

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
hello,
I send my passport to cpc ottawa for visa stamp. I tracked online my xpresspost. Its showing Item on hold at recipient's request. Why Its showing like this?
Probably they have received way too many passports for processing so they have asked to hold while they clear up the queue. Try calling cic to get a clear answer

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Just called IRCC to confirm they received my passport. I was worried that I had accidentally put the wrong PO Box number on the envelope. :D

Reactions: Gwalia

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
New update friends!

Just got our passports back today. Got approved on June 21 and tracker activated on June 23. Plan to do an inland interview in Etobicoke. called CIC call center and they told me request has been submitted and the local office will come to contact me in two weeks.

Good luck everyone!
Are you sure you want to do this? It may take over a month to get an appointment. Flagpoling would be easier, imo.

canadafreek

Feb 21, 2017
Just called IRCC to confirm they received my passport. I was worried that I had accidentally put the wrong PO Box number on the envelope. :D
Did you try calling them at +1 (613) 944-4000 from USA? I have tried many times this number and it routes you to IRCC and then it says you cannot reach to this number from outside Canada.

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
Did you try calling them at +1 (613) 944-4000 from USA? I have tried many times this number and it routes you to IRCC and then it says you cannot reach to this number from outside Canada.
I'm in Canada, so I used the 1-800 number on their website.

Arkie

Jun 26, 2017
I sent on 21st June, it reached on the 22nd. Also, I work and live in Montreal and applied under ECE, I'm wondering if they required any additional proof of intention to move to Ontario (my intended province), would they have sent me a letter regarding that before requesting the passport?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Shomoita

I sent my passport on 21st June as well and it delivered on 22nd.
Hope there will be some changes on my cic account by the end of this week.
One of my friend sent her passport last month and she received it in one week.