+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I need a clarification from friends who did landing process...I got my passport back and planning to do landing tomorrow morning 10AM at Rainbow Bridge. I heard it is allowed only on Tuesday, Wed, Thurs....is there any time restriction too on these days? If anyone has an idea Please reply.

Reactions: wali2017

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......

VO18

Oct 2, 2016
I need a clarification from friends who did landing process...I got my passport back and planning to do landing tomorrow morning 10AM at Rainbow Bridge. I heard it is allowed only on Tuesday, Wed, Thurs....is there any time restriction too on these days? If anyone has an idea Please reply.
That is correct. I went there on saturday and they sent me away. What the officer told is that they open 8-4 or 10-6 something like that BUT there is a wait of oprx 8 hours. So people come there very early or the night before to line up. He said i should book an appointment in Toronto over the phone or online(could NOT find this).

going to call later today to make the appt.

I hope this helps.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
my passport was received in Ottawa on 16th June.. no updates in CIC also.. it still shows as "In Progress".. is that the same that you guys are also encountering?

canadafreek

Feb 21, 2017
my passport was received in Ottawa on 16th June.. no updates in CIC also.. it still shows as "In Progress".. is that the same that you guys are also encountering?
same here buddy. PP delivered on 16th; no updates since. Update here once you get any update.

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Same here. Delivered June19. No updates to cic. Customer care rep told me last Thursday the passport is in the queue waiting at stamping room

Waiting and praying for a speedy processing

shomoita

Jun 26, 2017
I just logged in to my CIC account and it shows that COPR has been generated. I don't know when this happened. The passports should be back in mail soon!
Hi,

I got an email request for passport. However, my CIC account was not updated even after I sent my passport. Is it normal?

Best,
Shomoita

shomoita

Jun 26, 2017
when did u sent?
I sent on 21st June, it reached on the 22nd. Also, I work and live in Montreal and applied under ECE, I'm wondering if they required any additional proof of intention to move to Ontario (my intended province), would they have sent me a letter regarding that before requesting the passport?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Shomoita

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
I sent on 21st June, it reached on the 22nd. Also, I work and live in Montreal and applied under ECE, I'm wondering if they required any additional proof of intention to move to Ontario (my intended province), would they have sent me a letter regarding that before requesting the passport?

Thanks!

Best regards,

Shomoita
It's normal.. some of them are waiting from June 2nd week.

shomoita

Jun 26, 2017
It's normal.. some of them are waiting from June 2nd week.
Any idea on this: "Also, I work and live in Montreal and applied under ECE, I'm wondering if they required any additional proof of intention to move to Ontario (my intended province), would they have sent me a letter regarding that before requesting the passport?"