Nov 16, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR - 9th June
PP sent - 9th June
PP Delivered @ Ottawa - 13th June
Approval - 20th June
Tracker Activation - 22nd June
PP back to me - ? (Maybe tomorrow, since I am inToronto)
about what time of the day your tracker activated? pm?
I'm still waiting for activation. my approval on 21jun

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Hello All, m facing very complicated issue as IRCC has updated my EE account with additional doc request and sent me the letter that they want me to provide them with new passport within 3 weeks even though my PP is still valid until nove 21/2017. After 5 months they are giving me hard tym. I sent email to cpcctd ottawa that due to being on IMPLIED STATUS indian consulate isn't willing to issue new PP. They replied very weird mismanaged that SEND UPDATED PP ONCE U RECEIVE. Wt this meant? They didn't mention about deadline given in EE account neither they read my concern that Indian protocol wont allow me to issue new PP. Any one face same issue. Please help. Wt to do?URRRRRRGEEENTTTTTTTTT

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
Feb2/2017 AOR Medical April 13 BG IP1 apri18 BG NA april 25 ADR JUNE 20. Tooooooo nervous scared 7 years hard work is on stake. No one is cooperating.

Rootveej

Star Member
Jun 11, 2016
I search entire application guide instructions everywhere on cic about 6 months validity rule. NO SUCH RULE AS LAW. Found many applicants received PPR with 2-3 months validity on PP some of them are from even outside Canada. I found such applicants in canadavisaforum only. Pls help friends.

gssidhu90

Jun 8, 2014
Hi All,

My passport was received by IRCC on June 13 and status got changed on June 16. Received my passport back on June 20. Did flag polling at Rainbow Bridge on June 21. Everything went smooth.

andrew6

May 24, 2017
Hi All,

My passport was received by IRCC on June 13 and status got changed on June 16. Received my passport back on June 20. Did flag polling at Rainbow Bridge on June 21. Everything went smooth.
Awesome...congratulations.....How was your flag polling experience?

gssidhu90

Jun 8, 2014
Awesome...congratulations.....How was your flag polling experience?
Flag polling went fine. But before you go, just contact them CBSA as nowadays they have a cut off for processing flag polling for PR. I reached around 11 pm, so I had to request them to allow me. So try to go in the evening.

N

newtoexpressentry

Hello All, m facing very complicated issue as IRCC has updated my EE account with additional doc request and sent me the letter that they want me to provide them with new passport within 3 weeks even though my PP is still valid until nove 21/2017. After 5 months they are giving me hard tym. I sent email to cpcctd ottawa that due to being on IMPLIED STATUS indian consulate isn't willing to issue new PP. They replied very weird mismanaged that SEND UPDATED PP ONCE U RECEIVE. Wt this meant? They didn't mention about deadline given in EE account neither they read my concern that Indian protocol wont allow me to issue new PP. Any one face same issue. Please help. Wt to do?URRRRRRGEEENTTTTTTTTT
I havent seen such a case but can you ask them for more time to submit new passport if yes then go to india and extend ur passport its fast these days I dont know how fast u get passport back in tatkaal. I dont know if u can apply in tatkaal scheme but worth a look
http://passportindia.gov.in/AppOnlineProject/online/faqTatkaalPassports

Reactions: Gwalia

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Hi there,

In the PPR letter, they make it clear the PP has to be valid for at least 6 months.

"If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages."

Can't you use this letter to request the new passport?

If I were you, I would request IRCC do give me more detailed information about the deadline - through email so you have it recorded. Ask specific questions, such as "What is the deadline for me to send the new passport before you cancel my application? I won't have it in less than xxx months."

Raj2404

Star Member
Jun 15, 2016
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flag polling went fine. But before you go, just contact them CBSA as nowadays they have a cut off for processing flag polling for PR. I reached around 11 pm, so I had to request them to allow me. So try to go in the evening.

Congratulations!!! Btw how do you contact CBSA before going? any contact number?

Last edited:

gadoken

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
I search entire application guide instructions everywhere on cic about 6 months validity rule. NO SUCH RULE AS LAW. Found many applicants received PPR with 2-3 months validity on PP some of them are from even outside Canada. I found such applicants in canadavisaforum only. Pls help friends.
It says it right there in the email

"If you are holder of passport(s) from countries whose citizens need a visa to travel to Canada, you will need to submit the passport for you and for each accompanying family member. Your passport(s) should be valid for at least 6 months and have at least two blank pages."

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015
I sent my passport on June 12 and it delivered on June 13th. My application status not approved so for. I had called CIC and they mentioned my passport is in printing room. Also I sent an email about my passport delivery status and got the below response. I am CEC inland and PPR date is June 9.

"Your passport has been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly.
Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.
We thank you for your patience.
"

I don't know how long will it take to send back the passport . Any one in same boat of mine?
Could you please tell what email address you used to confirm if passport delivered? Thanks

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Well there's nothing you can do with what happened to others case. If they need a passport with 6 month validity from today you have to provide. I know it's frustrating but nothing u or anyone could do. Your best bet would be calling cic and confirm how much time do you have and then work on getting a new passport.

Reactions: JuCW