+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

N

newtoexpressentry

congrats. could you tell me when your application approved and when your return mail activated? thanks
thanks and its in my signature but approved on 19th june and received today. i forgot to keep my tracking number so dont know when tracker got activated

VITbman

Apr 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon

ssvijay

Star Member
Dec 2, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-04-2017 (e-AOR)
Med's Done....
20-04-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
21-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-08-2017
Got COPR today! Timeline below:

PPR: June 14
PP sent: June 14
PP received: June 19
Approved: June 20
Tracker activated: June 21
COPR: June 22

CEC-inland
Congrats :)

taffarel

Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got COPR today! Timeline below:

PPR: June 14
PP sent: June 14
PP received: June 19
Approved: June 20
Tracker activated: June 21
COPR: June 22

CEC-inland
Congrats! That was fast!

eyofletcher

Feb 27, 2017
Tracker is not activated yet: I called CIC, they told "I see note, that your passport was sent yesterday (19 June)", but I don't see my tracking number active yet?

Anyone knows what's going on or has similar experience?

Timeline:
EE-PNP-Inland

PP delivered: 12 June
Application approved: 15 June
Return Passport: waiting for tracking number activation.
I am experiencing the same thing. My application was approved on 15 June, got an email notification on 16 June. I called CIC and they told me exactly the same thing, saying my passport was sent on the 19th June but till present my tracker is yet to be active. Is your tracker active yet ?

eyofletcher

Feb 27, 2017
Hello guys,

Please find my timeline below:

Application Type - CEC - Inland
PPR - June 5th, 2017
Passport sent - June 7th, 2017
Passport Received (Ottawa) - June 08th, 2017
Application approved - June 15th, 2017
Still waiting for the tracker to be activated.

I was wondering if I should give CEC a call to check the status. I see many people are still waiting for their passports to be returned. Hopefully, they haven't misplaced it.
We have the same approval date. and I see someone else who has the same approval date on this forum as well is yet to see his/her tracking number activated as well. I am guessing we are in the same batch of mail which was sent out to Canada post. Like you said hopefully they haven't misplaced our passport. Kindly let me know if and when your Tracking becomes activated.

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
We have the same approval date. and I see someone else who has the same approval date on this forum as well is yet to see his/her tracking number activated as well. I am guessing we are in the same batch of mail which was sent out to Canada post. Like you said hopefully they haven't misplaced our passport. Kindly let me know if and when your Tracking becomes activated.

My approval date is the same, even though I'm using different shipper my tracker still has not activated either. It's weird that people with approval dates later than mine are already receiving COPR back.

Balangb

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi...I will receive my passport today...Should I be at home to receive the parcel or will it be dropped in the mailbox? Does anyone have an idea? Please reply.

SSNR

Dec 24, 2016
So I landed through the Queenston Bridge last night.
I reached the US border around 930 and there was no wait. The US officer was not nice as always and told me to park on the side and wait for another officer to hand over the white paper to me. I got it shortly after and was on my way to the Canadian side.
The Canadian officer gave me a yellow slip and instructed me to go into the building to complete my landing process. As I walked in, one of the officers took my passport and the yellow slip and told me to have a seat. There were only 4-5 families in front of me but most had 3-4 dependants. Most ppl went through the interview process fairly quickly. After about 50 minutes of waiting I was called up to the counter. The processing was very fast - he didn't request any additional doc not even proof of address. He told me to expect PR card in 4-6 weeks if I'm lucky LOL. And finally he congratulated me on becoming a PR of Canada :)

ps. My entry dates were incorrect on the COPR and I asked him if I should correct them. He said no it doesn't matter.
first off, congrats U MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thank u for sharing the story.. I just sent the passport & waiting but am planning to change my phone number in couple of days. will that be a problem? coz i dont wanna touch anything or change anything on my file right now.

Reactions: happy123_2017

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
first off, congrats U MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and thank u for sharing the story.. I just sent the passport & waiting but am planning to change my phone number in couple of days. will that be a problem? coz i dont wanna touch anything or change anything on my file right now.
thanks!! :)
I don't think it matters but I would wait until I land loll is it absolutely necessary to change your phone number?

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hi...I will receive my passport today...Should I be at home to receive the parcel or will it be dropped in the mailbox? Does anyone have an idea? Please reply.
Did you get the standard size envelope or letter size? If it's the standard size, it fits in the mailbox so no you don't need to wait at home.