+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
When did you people usually notice (time of day) that your application status was changed to approved? It's been exactly one week today since my PP was delivered and it's still in progress. (I'm a CEC inland applicant already living in Canada)
yes, iam looking for the answer on this.. is it during the morning between 9-10 or can be at anytime during the day?

rasholm

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-03-2017
AOR Received.
24-03-2017
Med's Done....
25-05-2017
Passport Req..
19-06-2017
Passport copies received in Ottawa today at 9:26

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
yes, iam looking for the answer on this.. is it during the morning between 9-10 or can be at anytime during the day?
Based on my own experience it was in the afternoon/evening MST I believe. The email will come later about a day usually.

Reactions: JuCW

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Just called cic customer care and luckily talked to the "nicest" person there. He told me that my passport was received and currently is in the queue to get the stamping. There's no fixed time for this process however he said most probably in a week from now I should get my passport back.

Then I asked why my online profile doesn't show approved he says the timeline varies officer to officer and sometimes it is not in sync with the actual status after approval. However, he confirmed that everything looks good and congratulated me for becoming a permanent resident.

I'm so happy talking to him and so relieved. Thus, those who are waiting, be assured it's all good and you guys can call cic and ask.

Good luck to all of us. We all are going to land in Canada :)

P.S: I did asked for feedback survey link regarding the call I made as I am going to give him excellent rating for being so courteous and going extra miles for me.

Reactions: kanike2013 and JuCW

gadoken

Star Member
Jun 20, 2015
Just called cic customer care and luckily talked to the "nicest" person there. He told me that my passport was received and currently is in the queue to get the stamping. There's no fixed time for this process however he said most probably in a week from now I should get my passport back.

Then I asked why my online profile doesn't show approved he says the timeline varies officer to officer and sometimes it is not in sync with the actual status after approval. However, he confirmed that everything looks good and congratulated me for becoming a permanent resident.

I'm so happy talking to him and so relieved. Thus, those who are waiting, be assured it's all good and you guys can call cic and ask.

P.S: I did asked for feedback survey link regarding the call I made as I am going to give him excellent rating for being so courteous and going extra miles for me.
Your PP was delivered 3 days ago lol...

ronu008

Star Member
Sep 7, 2016
Hi,

PPR Date: 31 May
PP Sent :6th june
PP Received: 8 june

Return tracker not yet activated.

Anyone in same boat?

winnipeg141

Star Member
Aug 1, 2015

wow! the cic customer i talked to didn't even confirm if they received my passport.

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For landing, are we required to bring photos? I sent my photos along with the copy of my passport to Ottawa. Confused....

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
When we land, do we have to get any of the following?
1) proof of funds?
2) photographs?
3) any other documents?

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
For landing, are we required to bring photos? I sent my photos along with the copy of my passport to Ottawa. Confused....
no you don't need to bring any photos.
you will receive 2 copies of the COPR in your mail - they already stuck one on the CIC copy and you will get to keep the other copy :)

Reactions: picklee

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
I assume you have not received your passports back? When you get them back you will receive a Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) form that has one of your photos attached to it. You will use this document and your passport for the landing process. So no you dont need to bring photos.

Reactions: picklee

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
When we land, do we have to get any of the following?
1) proof of funds?
2) photographs?
3) any other documents?
comments from those who did their landing said no need for no. 1 and 3. 2 you definitely dont need.

however it would be a good idea to bring they say as a back up