13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Sent my passport today.

PPR: 19th June
Passport Sent: 21st June
Welcome to this thread.Please update here when your passport will be deliver to Ottawa.
Good Luck
Rabin

Last edited:
Reactions: ashu1710

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Please let me know if yo are able to complete your landing tonight. I am also planning to do it tomorrow early morning.
Well, after a few hours, we made it!

We spent some time in Niagara after the landing at the Rainbow Bridge wasn't processed. Instead of going to the same bridge, we tried the Peace Bridge - it was almost 11 pm.

Once we got there, the officers said it would take about 6hrs. It took less than 2.5hrs. The only problem was the wait. The landing itself was fast and simple.

The only additional document they requested was some proof of address for them to send the PR card. By the way, the estimate time for the card is 6 weeks.

That's it. If you need any information about the landing that I can help with, just let me know.

Reactions: Raj2404 and vidalbr

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
So I landed through the Queenston Bridge last night.
I reached the US border around 930 and there was no wait. The US officer was not nice as always and told me to park on the side and wait for another officer to hand over the white paper to me. I got it shortly after and was on my way to the Canadian side.
The Canadian officer gave me a yellow slip and instructed me to go into the building to complete my landing process. As I walked in, one of the officers took my passport and the yellow slip and told me to have a seat. There were only 4-5 families in front of me but most had 3-4 dependants. Most ppl went through the interview process fairly quickly. After about 50 minutes of waiting I was called up to the counter. The processing was very fast - he didn't request any additional doc not even proof of address. He told me to expect PR card in 4-6 weeks if I'm lucky LOL. And finally he congratulated me on becoming a PR of Canada :)

ps. My entry dates were incorrect on the COPR and I asked him if I should correct them. He said no it doesn't matter.

Last edited:

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
guys, anyone whose passport was delivered on June 16 and waiting.. let me know, when your application is approved and passport is dispatched.

vidalbr

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2017
AOR Received.
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
16-03-2017

We spent some time in Niagara after the landing at the Rainbow Bridge wasn't processed. Instead of going to the same bridge, we tried the Peace Bridge - it was almost 11 pm.

Once we got there, the officers said it would take about 6hrs. It took less than 2.5hrs. The only problem was the wait. The landing itself was fast and simple.

The only additional document they requested was some proof of address for them to send the PR card. By the way, the estimate time for the card is 6 weeks.

That's it. If you need any information about the landing that I can help with, just let me know.
Congrats JuCW, you guys deserve it for sure !!

Cheers

Reactions: rnimk and JuCW

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
So... I got home and opened up the mail - both my original entry date and last entry date are wrong!!! LOLL I don't get how they could make mistakes on the dates but I've seen in another post that this happened to other ppl too... So hopefully when I bring it up with the officer later tonight it can be corrected with no issue...
haha thats crazy! we plan to do the landing tonight as well.Let's see how it works. Anyone want to create another forum for Landing/flag poling in Late June to August?

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016

Hello JuCW,

Why was it not processed at the Rainbow Bridge?

Oh so late in night is okay too? I am going to try and complete landing driving from the US side tonight at about 10 pm. Let's see. I will keep everyone updated. I don't have any proof of address as its my first landing in Canada though. I think that might be treated differently?

Reactions: Mthornt

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
So I landed through the Queenston Bridge last night.
I reached the US border around 930 and there was no wait. The US officer was not nice as always and told me to park on the side and wait for another officer to hand over the white paper to me. I got it shortly after and was on my way to the Canadian side.
The Canadian officer gave me a yellow slip and instructed me to go into the building to complete my landing process. As I walked in, one of the officers took my passport and the yellow slip and told me to have a seat. There were only 4-5 families in front of me but most had 3-4 dependants. Most ppl went through the interview process fairly quickly. After about 50 minutes of waiting I was called up to the counter. The processing was very fast - he didn't request any additional doc not even proof of address. He told me to expect PR card in 4-6 weeks if I'm lucky LOL. And finally he congratulated me on becoming a PR of Canada :)

ps. My entry dates were incorrect on the COPR and I asked him if I should correct them. He said no it doesn't matter.
Thank you for sharing :) I will try the Queenston Bridge as well.

Reactions: happy123_2017

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Hello JuCW,

Why was it not processed at the Rainbow Bridge?

Oh so late in night is okay too? I am going to try and complete landing driving from the US side tonight at about 10 pm. Let's see. I will keep everyone updated. I don't have any proof of address as its my first landing in Canada though. I think that might be treated differently?
They said they were too busy at that time. No other reason.

About the proof of address, I really don't know. I think you still have to provide the address where you will stay here.

Reactions: rnimk