+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
sometimes more than that I am waiting since 7th June profile approved on 19th hoping to get passport back by friday
Yeah could be a bit longer as well. In terms of sending them back it is generally sent one day of the week. They collect them and send it out in one batch.

rakshamani91

May 4, 2015
Guys
Can anyone post here about the flagpoling .. I heard in ontario we can't flagpole at weekends. can we go for flagpole in other provinces
Hi there, so I went on June 19 to Peace bridge to do my landing but was denied. Aparently a new policy has been placed where flag poling/ landing will not be done at any of the southern bridges at Ontario from Friday's to Mondays. They will do it Tues, Wed and Thurs only. This policy was on effect from June 16 2017. Its a total bummer cause I have to go back again. But sharing so others know of it.

http://immigrationblog.ca.pwc.com/blog/canada-immigration-news/flag-poling-restricted-during-peak-periods-in-southern-ontario-region

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Still no update... :(:(:(

PPR: 01-JUN
PP Sent: 06-JUN
PP Delivered: 07-JUN

Called them twice and standard response - "It will take few weeks"
Anyone else in same situation?

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016
Hi there, so I went on June 19 to Peace bridge to do my landing but was denied. Aparently a new policy has been placed where flag poling/ landing will not be done at any of the southern bridges at Ontario from Friday's to Mondays. They will do it Tues, Wed and Thurs only. This policy was on effect from June 16 2017. Its a total bummer cause I have to go back again. But sharing so others know of it.

http://immigrationblog.ca.pwc.com/blog/canada-immigration-news/flag-poling-restricted-during-peak-periods-in-southern-ontario-region
Thanks... Even I planned to go on a Friday... Will change the plan...

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Still no update... :(:(:(

PPR: 01-JUN
PP Sent: 06-JUN
PP Delivered: 07-JUN

Called them twice and standard response - "It will take few weeks"
Anyone else in same situation?
That's so frustrating. I feel you.

Does your profile says approved or did the customer care person said your case is approved?

My passport reached cpc on Monday the 19th and I know it's early but I'm paranoid

last_try

Feb 14, 2017

Does your profile says approved or did the customer care person said your case is approved?

My passport reached cpc on Monday the 19th and I know it's early but I'm paranoid
some one who sent the passport and received by CIC on 19th was approved on 20th. There are good cases too. Not sure, how they do it.

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
some one who sent the passport and received by CIC on 19th was approved on 20th. There are good cases too. Not sure, how they do it.
Yeah I read that. Happy for that person. I believe s/he is an inland applicant and inland applicants sends passports to a different location than outland applicants. But you are right how each case is processed can't be predicted. I just hope they approve the case at least that be a bit relief

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Those that got the tracker activated yesterday, do you have any estimate delivery date?
I don't have any, but the standard would be 1 business day. If I could I swear I'd go to Canada Post distribution center to pick it up right now! :D

Reactions: Gwalia and mymayank

kanike2013

Star Member
Dec 14, 2016

Don't worry too much, timelines varies case by case. Wishing you good luck.

My profile is still in IP2 status, no further update.
Customer care rep said nothing, all she said was "We have received your passports, nothing else is required from your side. Your docs were sent to printing room and usually it will take few weeks for the passport to get stamped and return".

Reactions: Gwalia and JuCW

mymayank

Oct 31, 2013
Those that got the tracker activated yesterday, do you have any estimate delivery date?
I don't have any, but the standard would be 1 business day. If I could I swear I'd go to Canada Post distribution center to pick it up right now! :D

I have same status, no estimate on delivery date. only showing: "Item processed" from Ottawa on 2017/06/20 at 18:00pm

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Don't worry too much, timelines varies case by case. Wishing you good luck.

My profile is still in IP2 status, no further update.
Customer care rep said nothing, all she said was "We have received your passports, nothing else is required from your side. Your docs were sent to printing room and usually it will take few weeks for the passport to get stamped and return".
Thank you and I wish us all the same.

Well it's good that she said the passport is sent for printing, that means the case is approved:) mine shows ip2 as well.

I'm sure you'll get the passport really soon.

Reactions: kanike2013

passportwait

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Hey there, don't worry, I would say wait for at least 8-10 business days. Once you have the approval ,you should get the return tracker activated in a day or two.. So far on this forum it has been like the follows:

Average time for Approval: 5.6 working days

Average time to activate the return tracker: 2.5 working days.

There is someone I saw on this forum who has no updates since 7th June :( We are all in this together. It will be fine. Everyone is in more or less the same boat. Take it easy :) Sending Positive thoughts your way..
Thank You.. Still waiting . No approval yet and tracker not activated as well. Hopefully I will see something this week.