+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

Aspiring Canadian

Nov 10, 2016
guys I have a question. I am a CEC inland applicant, I finally got the PPR request and my lawyer requested $50 CAD for a "Pre paid envelope" and told me that she has sent it out with my documents and provided me with a tracking number earlier today. However, when I put that number into the Canada post website it says unfortunately the number you entered is not in our tracking system but this is a valid number. Is this number she gave me the tracking number for the envelope that is going to Ottawa or the one that will come back with the visa? Please any input would be appreciated.

Canada-Ontario

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, I have a question about ANNEX A. Should I only write down my mailing address in the empty square and then sign it? That's it? Does it matter where I sign?
Thanks

happy123_2017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
guys I have a question. I am a CEC inland applicant, I finally got the PPR request and my lawyer requested $50 CAD for a "Pre paid envelope" and told me that she has sent it out with my documents and provided me with a tracking number earlier today. However, when I put that number into the Canada post website it says unfortunately the number you entered is not in our tracking system but this is a valid number. Is this number she gave me the tracking number for the envelope that is going to Ottawa or the one that will come back with the visa? Please any input would be appreciated.
She only provided you with one tracking? You should have 2 - 1 for delivering and 1 for them to send back. If the one she gave you was for delivering and you're seeing that message, this is because the mail is sitting at the post office at the moment and hasn't been picked up and processed yet.
If the one she gave you was for the return envelope, then you won't see any tracking info until it's shipped from Ottawa

Jumban

Apr 17, 2017
Hi guys,

Small doubt..I have got passport request... i have 2 accompanying child and one of them is Canadian citizen with Canadian passport. So should I send her passport as well along with myself ,spouse and other child passports ?...I have included Canadian born child in application but till now didnt receive any refund of amount paid ....

Amu7809

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
Here's my updated timeline:
PPR - 25th May
PP sent - 03 June
PP received - 07 June
Application approved - 12 June
Tracker activated - 14 June
PP received back - 16 June
Landed @ Peace Arch border in Surrey (BC) & Became PR on 16th June
Best wishes to everyone :):)

medioj

Oct 11, 2016
Hello guys, I have a question about ANNEX A. Should I only write down my mailing address in the empty square and then sign it? That's it? Does it matter where I sign?
Thanks
I think you are using Gmail, aren't you?
It seems that Gmail thinks the email is too long, so it 'clips' before the end of the email. At the end of the email, there should be '[Message clipped] View entire message,' or something like that if you are using other email service. When you click the link, there should be an entire ANNEX A form.
There are entries for your address and signature separately.

Reactions: Gwalia

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Here's my updated timeline:
PPR - 25th May
PP sent - 03 June
PP received - 07 June
Application approved - 12 June
Tracker activated - 14 June
PP received back - 16 June
Landed @ Peace Arch border in Surrey (BC) & Became PR on 16th June
Best wishes to everyone :):)
Congrats! :)

Reactions: Amu7809

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
My one also was delivered on the 13th. No update :-( How long are you guys planning to wait?
till end of the day tomo. if not, will call them tuesday

Canada-Ontario

Jan 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you are using Gmail, aren't you?
It seems that Gmail thinks the email is too long, so it 'clips' before the end of the email. At the end of the email, there should be '[Message clipped] View entire message,' or something like that if you are using other email service. When you click the link, there should be an entire ANNEX A form.
There are entries for your address and signature separately.
Ooops. Thanks for noticing it. Yes I am using gmail. and I already printed the form and sent it the way it was. I wrote down my address in the empty square, and signed the square where it says "I agree that the permanent resident visa will be affixed to...". Am I in trouble???

Last edited:

luckysimsim

Nov 15, 2016
Has anyone tried to do landing (flagpole) this weekend at Rainbow bridge and was informed they are no longer to process during the weekends for summertime?

Reactions: JuCW

Gwalia

Star Member
Apr 30, 2017
Chicago
Category........
Hello all.

I sent my passport yesterday via FedEx and the passport will be delivered tomorrow by noon. UPS turned me down saying they can't generate rerun label for international shipping and FedEx guy created an airbill and attached it to the return envelope and I forgot to note down the tracking number for the return envelope although I selected overnight return.

So I'm on my own for predicting the return of my passport. Reading the above thread I concluded that passports are shipped only after only account status shows approved. Is that correct assumption? Also is there anyone who has sent passport(s) using FedEx?

Please suggest.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
Has anyone tried to do landing (flagpole) this weekend at Rainbow bridge and was informed they are no longer to process during the weekends for summertime?
Good to know that. I was planning to do the landing at the Rainbow Bridge as well.

Have you tried the Peace Bridge?