+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They will probably either send it back to your via regular mail, or email you to ship them a return label.
I included the prepaid envelope I just didn't put my address on it. But I gave them the address in the Annex A. It would be pretty silly if they didn't write the address that I gave them on the return envelope.

luckysimsim

Nov 15, 2016
Hi everyone, my back folder is activated today around 7pm
Timeline:
PPR: June 5th
Passport sent: June 7th
Passport delivered: June 9th
Application approved: June 14th
Back folder activated: June 15th

Estimated delivery time: June 17th

Reactions: rnimk

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
I included the prepaid envelope I just didn't put my address on it. But I gave them the address in the Annex A. It would be pretty silly if they didn't write the address that I gave them on the return envelope.

I'm not exactly sure what the problem was, but I think it had something to do with not having the customs info included on the label the way my outgoing envelope did. They let me know it would be rejected at the border, and sent along directions to get a proper label and email it back to them. Also, it looks like you're inland, so if you used Canada Post, I think you were supposed to leave it blank anyway. You should be good...

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm not exactly sure what the problem was, but I think it had something to do with not having the customs info included on the label the way my outgoing envelope did. They let me know it would be rejected at the border, and sent along directions to get a proper label and email it back to them. Also, it looks like you're inland, so if you used Canada Post, I think you were supposed to leave it blank anyway. You should be good...
Yea I can see how that would complicate things going over the border. I have read others with the same customs issue. Hope mine comes through alright.

randywy

Apr 9, 2016
My ppr is june 2, sent june 5, delivered june 6, approved june 12, still waiting for the activation of back folder, I have no idea what are they waiting for, almost 1 week has passed since being approved.