Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Landed today at peace bridge. Was fine, took less than 20 minutes! Good luck all

Sep 2, 2016
Hi All,

I have received a PPR letter on June 5th 2017.
I am in a huge predicament here- me and my co-applicant have to travel to Denmark on June 25 and will be back on July 9. This is work related travel and our passports have not yet come back from the Danish Embassy.

I have sent emails to CPC-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca,delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and raised a case specific query providing flight tickets. One of the automated replies I got from the New Delhi office states that they will take 30 days to reply!

Now I am in a huge fix because I will be in deep trouble if I cancel my work related travel (upwards of Rs.3 Lakh cash has to be paid to company). Can I expect an extension from CPC? Is it something that they accommodate?
OR
Should I risk it and send them our passports on the earliest available (hopefully June 12) and hope that it is returned to us in time for the June 25 travel.

In the meanwhile I have received another passport request letter (exact same copy except date is June 9) on June 9th - is this common for CPC to send multiple letters?

I am a wreck worrying about this. Please let me know if you have any insight on how this works.

starlettedouze

Star Member
Jul 10, 2013
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
07-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Hi All,

I have received a PPR letter on June 5th 2017.
I am in a huge predicament here- me and my co-applicant have to travel to Denmark on June 25 and will be back on July 9. This is work related travel and our passports have not yet come back from the Danish Embassy.

I have sent emails to CPC-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca,delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca and raised a case specific query providing flight tickets. One of the automated replies I got from the New Delhi office states that they will take 30 days to reply!

Now I am in a huge fix because I will be in deep trouble if I cancel my work related travel (upwards of Rs.3 Lakh cash has to be paid to company). Can I expect an extension from CPC? Is it something that they accommodate?
OR
Should I risk it and send them our passports on the earliest available (hopefully June 12) and hope that it is returned to us in time for the June 25 travel.

In the meanwhile I have received another passport request letter (exact same copy except date is June 9) on June 9th - is this common for CPC to send multiple letters?

I am a wreck worrying about this. Please let me know if you have any insight on how this works.
Are you able to call CIC so you can clarify?

luckysimsim

Nov 15, 2016
Hi guys, my passport reached Ottawa VO at June 9, still waiting for approval.

Timeline:
PPR: June 5th
Passport sent: June 7th
Passport delivered: June 9th

Waiting ever since....

N

newtoexpressentry

Hi guys, my passport reached Ottawa VO at June 9, still waiting for approval.

Timeline:
PPR: June 5th
Passport sent: June 7th
Passport delivered: June 9th

Waiting ever since....
mine reached on 7th still waiting