+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- June 2017

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
For those that are using FedEx, have you tried putting your tracking number into the locator on the site? If so what response are you getting? I'm trying to find out if I'm getting nothing found because it hasn't shipped yet, or because there is another problem.

Reactions: rnimk

Linuxaway

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
02-05-2016
Doc's Request.
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
IELTS Request
12-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
19-07-2017
I received PPR email today afternoon and I submitted passports through the mail from Calgary on the same day.
How long will it take for processing?

Regards,

mymayank

Oct 31, 2013
For a multiple entry visa, I got it at 5:45pm, but I don't know if there is any specific time of the day that they send the passports out.

Thank you for info.
Let see how long it will take. Mine is delivered on 12 and approved on 15.

Still waiting for tracking activation.

senthilmca06

Jan 26, 2017
Hi All,
Does anyone sent passport from US to the case processing center within US. Actually in the passport it has written we should not send passport out of the country by post.
In case if we have to send to ottawa office can any one please advice which courier service we can opt for and how long it will take to get the passport in return to US address.

Thanks,
Senthil

rohitkaku1804

Apr 4, 2014
Guys, I need to send my Passport to ottawa this month. I am an Indian national so I need to send my passport. Which courier service should I be using. People are scaring me that the international courier services send it properly but cause an issue while bringing back. Please let me know folks

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
I received PPR email today afternoon and I submitted passports through the mail from Calgary on the same day.
How long will it take for processing?

Regards,
Hi there,

Many people are posting their timelines or have them in the signature. In my case, it took 3 business days after they received my passport for them to change the application status. It's been 2 business days since then and no passport returning yet.

echohsl

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
You have 30 days to send your passport. You did it in time. Why do you think you are late?
As long as I send it in within 30 days, I will be fine? I thought it won't be enough time to be approved within 30 days.

JuCW

Jan 25, 2017
As long as I send it in within 30 days, I will be fine? I thought it won't be enough time to be approved within 30 days.
What I understand is that you have to do your part within 30 days. The time it takes for them to process your case is out of your control.

N

newtoexpressentry

Guys, I need to send my Passport to ottawa this month. I am an Indian national so I need to send my passport. Which courier service should I be using. People are scaring me that the international courier services send it properly but cause an issue while bringing back. Please let me know folks
I am confused ur in India? if yes its illegal to ship ur passport internationally. R u sure u have to send passport to Ottawa?

passportwait

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
Tracker is not activated yet: I called CIC, they told "I see note, that your passport was sent yesterday (19 June)", but I don't see my tracking number active yet?

Anyone knows what's going on or has similar experience?

Timeline:
PP delivered: 12 June
Application approved: 15 June
Return Passport: waiting for tracking number activation.

Did you send it from US or are you Inland?

Reactions: mymayank

karkik

Nov 23, 2015
CANADA
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
8-March-2017
AOR Received.
8-March-2017
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
Hello guys , my applications saying approved, Check your messages below for details.
but i don't see any messages in my profile o_O

rnimk

Star Member
Nov 14, 2016
For those that are using FedEx, have you tried putting your tracking number into the locator on the site? If so what response are you getting? I'm trying to find out if I'm getting nothing found because it hasn't shipped yet, or because there is another problem.
Hello Mthornt,

Try calling the customer service, because sometimes the site doesn't show all the details, I did that with the UPS label when I was shipping out. Also many times the trackers are updated online by these shipping companies only late in the evening after 5.30 pm or so because that is usually the pick up time, this all is what the UPS customer service told me.

Reactions: Mthornt