21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Dear all,
I called CIC today morning and agent said, my passports (with family) received on 21st June and the visa printed out. Also he said, if you don't receive anything during 2 weeks call us back and finally he said congratulation!!!!

My record still shows in progress and nothing been changed yet.

Regards,
That's so long wait again two more weeeks.Look last week I had called and the agent told me if I didn't get passport back in this week then call us back but so far no updates at all.Never trust these agent,everybody says different

SidWalia

May 11, 2017
Hey guys...

Application got approved just now in MyCIC

Passport was delivered on 26th June... :)

I think good news will be coming soon for others whose Passports were delivered on 26th...

gujjar-ji

Jul 12, 2017
Timeline: Class - CEC resided in Canada
AOR - 27th March 2017
PPR request - 19th June 2017
PPR delivered Ottawa - 21st June 2017
Application approved in MyCic - 5th July
Tracker Activated for PP - 10th July
Passport received - 11th July 2017
Landed as PR of Canada - Same day 11th July

Good luck to all of you!

Reactions: Wenwa and Mthornt

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Timeline: Class - CEC resided in Canada
AOR - 27th March 2017
PPR request - 19th June 2017
PPR delivered Ottawa - 21st June 2017
Application approved in MyCic - 5th July
Tracker Activated for PP - 10th July
Passport received - 11th July 2017
Landed as PR of Canada - Same day 11th July

Good luck to all of you!
Congratulations and Where did you completed the landing ?

Reactions: gujjar-ji

Reena87

Star Member
Jun 9, 2016
I haven't recieved my pp back yet. But just checking if there is any particular days or time to do landing at niagra border?
Appreciate your answers

4dimension

Apr 26, 2017
Passport delivered to CIC on June 28, approved on July 12, and I am expecting to receive my passports by tomorrow morning.

I want to share with you about my case. After I send my passport to Ottawa, I booked an international flight ticket to go back to my home country for my own wedding. At that time, I thought the passport will be sent back to me within two weeks, until I found out that there is a huge delay recently. Yesterday, I called CIC and explained the situation I am in, and the agent I spoke to add a note in my profile and send it to the processing center. The agent told me she cannot guarantee they will expedite my case, and she also warned me that there is a possibility the processing center might send my passport back without the visa and stamps. This morning, I received an email from the processing center and the officer told me that my documents are ready to send back to me. In addition, she advised that I should consider the FedEx overnight shipping, as the passport won’t make it back to me in time if I choose to use my original return shipping method. Then I emailed her back to confirm that my passport is stamped with visa and CoPR, she replied yes within 10 mins. Shortly after that, I checked MyCIC and my application was approved. Now I have ordered the FedEx overnight shipping and send the label to the agent, if they send it back to me today, it should be delivered to me tomorrow morning. Personally, I won’t suggest everybody to try this method unless you truly have an emergence, because you might receive an empty passport. Good luck

Reactions: sherrill19

gujjar-ji

Jul 12, 2017
Passport delivered to CIC on June 28, approved on July 12, and I am expecting to receive my passports by tomorrow morning.

I want to share with you about my case. After I send my passport to Ottawa, I booked an international flight ticket to go back to my home country for my own wedding. At that time, I thought the passport will be sent back to me within two weeks, until I found out that there is a huge delay recently. Yesterday, I called CIC and explained the situation I am in, and the agent I spoke to add a note in my profile and send it to the processing center. The agent told me she cannot guarantee they will expedite my case, and she also warned me that there is a possibility the processing center might send my passport back without the visa and stamps. This morning, I received an email from the processing center and the officer told me that my documents are ready to send back to me. In addition, she advised that I should consider the FedEx overnight shipping, as the passport won’t make it back to me in time if I choose to use my original return shipping method. Then I emailed her back to confirm that my passport is stamped with visa and CoPR, she replied yes within 10 mins. Shortly after that, I checked MyCIC and my application was approved. Now I have ordered the FedEx overnight shipping and send the label to the agent, if they send it back to me today, it should be delivered to me tomorrow morning. Personally, I won’t suggest everybody to try this method unless you truly have an emergence, because you might receive an empty passport. Good luck
lucky you to atleast get it back and hopefully on time ... !

gujjar-ji

Jul 12, 2017
Hey guys...

Application got approved just now in MyCIC

Passport was delivered on 26th June... :)

I think good news will be coming soon for others whose Passports were delivered on 26th...
should have atleast approval in mycic today ... finger crossed for u

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Delivered passport 22 June no updates at all.Even no approved in my cic account.

chandra415

Feb 20, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney -> Mississauga -> NDVO
App. Filed.......
04-11-2019 (App Received Date)
AOR Received.
23-11-2019
File Transfer...
File Transfer to NDVO: 13-01-2020
Med's Request
06-12-2019
Med's Done....
Medicals passed on 11-12-2019
Passport Req..
Waiting Eagerly
Did anyone did the landing near queenston lewiston bridge or peace bridge recently ??? like this week or last week ?