+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

Akki045

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi All,

My passports were delivered to ottawa on July 25th and my application got approved in the system on August 18th but my fedex tracking is not activated yet for the return label that i sent with my passports.
Weirdly, yesterday i got the below email from Ottawa office tomorrow. What does this mean? That they will not be using my fedex label and instead sending it by Canada post?

Your passports have been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly. The current turnaround time at our office is approximately three weeks.
Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

We thank you for your patience.

Can someone please help!!

kainthsimranjit

Dec 1, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Missisauga / CPC - Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Hi All,

My passports were delivered to ottawa on July 25th and my application got approved in the system on August 18th but my fedex tracking is not activated yet for the return label that i sent with my passports.
Weirdly, yesterday i got the below email from Ottawa office tomorrow. What does this mean? That they will not be using my fedex label and instead sending it by Canada post?

Your passports have been received at our office and will be returned to you shortly. The current turnaround time at our office is approximately three weeks.
Your documents will be returned using the provided Xpresspost envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

We thank you for your patience.

Can someone please help!!
Thats there standard response. They would use your label only.

anhera28

Feb 8, 2017
My application was approved yesterday.

Timelines:
Pp delivered : 28/07
Agent received: 04/08
Approved : 22/08

I called on Monday and the agent was nice. She said since its taken so much time she will put a note. Guess that helped. Now the wait for tracker begins

Thanks for all the updates that you guys keep providing. Hoping everyone waiting will soon get updates

Reactions: Aaz