+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport delivery at Ottawa - 07/28 (Fedex)

I have called them thrice now. The only information I was given was they have my
passport and it will be returned shortly. Not even a word more!
Thats ok..keep trying..one fine day you will get a good agent who will definitely help you by sending a note to process your application faster or atleast will let you know where you stand.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Thats ok..keep trying..one fine day you will get a good agent who will definitely help you by sending a note to process your application faster or atleast will let you know where you stand.
I did get an agent on Aug 16, who did leave a note. The only thing that it did was me getting an email on the 17th saying that it will be returned shortly ... now I wait ... :p ...

I did just reply to that email reminding them its now been almost 4 weeks, asking what next ... I will call them tomorrow if I do not get a response ...

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did get an agent on Aug 16, who did leave a note. The only thing that it did was me getting an email on the 17th saying that it will be returned shortly ... now I wait ... :p ...

I did just reply to that email reminding them its now been almost 4 weeks, asking what next ... I will call them tomorrow if I do not get a response ...
hmm..i can understand what you and @induscan17 are trying to say. I am very sure that when the agent sends a note to the officer, some conversation will happen behind the scenes and within a day or two you should see some updates either by email or when you call them. I have personally experienced it.

Try calling them since we are already crossed 4 weeks.

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
hmm..i can understand what you and @induscan17 are trying to say. I am very sure that when the agent sends a note to the officer, some conversation will happen behind the scenes and within a day or two you should see some updates either by email or when you call them. I have personally experienced it.

Try calling them since we are already crossed 4 weeks.

Thanks for your kind words .. sorry did not mean to sound handoffish ... you have been through the same things as all of us have ... will keep trying ..

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
He can pay full fees now and then the school should refund back the difference when he shows his copr. Thats what i did early this week.
We wish, but he talked to the office and they said they can only change his profile to domestic student once he gets the landing papers and only if that happens before the 1st day of school which is Monday 28th. :(

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
I called them this afternoon, after a long questionnaire and providing both my delivery and return trackers, the agent said there was a note on my case for package pick up by CanadaPost today 08/22. I got happy that it would be enough time to receive by end of the week but he responded they cannot guarantee CanadaPost will scan and process on time.
As of now, 9pm ET, my tracker is not yet active... I guess they left the box where my envelope was into for tomorrow :(:(:(

04/29/17 - AoR
07/04/17 - Med passed
07/04/17 - BGC IP1
07/07/17 - BGC IP2/RCMP request (Criminality In progress)
07/17/17 - RCMP upload
07/20/17 - Eligibility, Criminality Passed, Final approved, Secondary office added
07/24/17 - PPR sent via email
07/26/17 - Passports delivered
08/01/17 - PPTs and COPRs sent to Visa Printing Room
08/17/17 - Application approved, counterfoil information posted on My CIC
Return tracker activation pending