Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
@All who are waiting for more than 21 days .. are you all sending from the US .. it seems like people sending form Canada seem to get an update around the 21 day mark .. however, people sending from US seeming to take a little more time ...

Reactions: adi.urban

vincenso

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
@All who are waiting for more than 21 days .. are you all sending from the US .. it seems like people sending form Canada seem to get an update around the 21 day mark .. however, people sending from US seeming to take a little more time ...
im at 29 days.
and i sent from canada ... for corrections of mistakes they made on the first CORP and visa they made. They are being slow for everyone.

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think the processing time at Ottawa is faster for the Inlanders when compared to Outlanders. I believe the inlanders send their passports to the PO Box.

Anyways, an update from the call i just had. This agent was telling me that the CIC processes our applications and returns the documents within 4 weeks from the day the Officer receives (not day of delivery). Of these 4 weeks, 2-3 weeks for the Application processing and 1 week for return of documents. Asked me to call this Friday, if my tracker has not been activated.

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
I sent from within Canada to PO Box address in Ottawa.

prAnxiety

Aug 18, 2017
I think the processing time at Ottawa is faster for the Inlanders when compared to Outlanders. I believe the inlanders send their passports to the PO Box.

Anyways, an update from the call i just had. This agent was telling me that the CIC processes our applications and returns the documents within 4 weeks from the day the Officer receives (not day of delivery). Of these 4 weeks, 2-3 weeks for the Application processing and 1 week for return of documents. Asked me to call this Friday, if my tracker has not been activated.
That makes sense, and is not too bad news for me. At worst I'll get my passports back the second week of September, soon enough to get a partial refund on tuition. I'll still lose some 1k CAD though. :(

vincenso

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Ouch! I hope they don't make mistakes on mine, or it will cost me 6k in tuition!!!
Most of the time the mistakes are on the CORP (and they are quite common)
those mistakes can be corrected when you land

bad thing is my visa in the passport also had a mistake (the mistake was the number of the passport of all things)

doctortoye

Aug 10, 2017
Edmonton Canada
I finally got my approval today..... Now waiting for the tracker to be activated.

Timeline as below...

CRS - 512
ITA - December 16 2016 CEC
AOR February 4 2017
PPR July 4
PP Sent July 20
PP Delivered July 21
Called CIC on August 16. Said he will send email to the officer in charge.
Morning August 21 - Received email that they got my passports.
Approval - August 21
Tracker - Pending

Reactions: systix

prAnxiety

Aug 18, 2017
Received PP request on 28th July, sent PP on 31st July(from USA). Reached Ottawa on 1st August.

Called them today for the first time, spoke to a very sweet lady. She told that my passport was received on 1st August. The CoPR was printed on 8th August and PP is in Queue for printing. Then said that you would receive it soon in near future, in some several days. I asked what exactly she meant by several days and should I check back in two weeks time, maybe by end of August. She said it would be much faster than that and we would have sent it by then.
I called them by *676139444000 then pressed 1 (for English), then 1 again for Immigration. The call was transferred and then I pressed 7 for express entry and then 0 to talk to an agent. The Waiting period was 14 minutes. I called directly thru T Mobile and Calling time was around 14:25 CDT(15:25EST).
What number is that? I've been calling 888 242 2100 without any success. Also I can't reach this other number you called. :(

KarinneSS

Star Member
May 1, 2017
Just got my approval.

Passport delivered by canada post july 31
Passport at agent hands on august 3
Called CIC today morning.
Got approval today 3pm

Unfortunately I do not have my tracking code with me. So, I am waiting for the passports to arrive

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Just got my approval.

Passport delivered by canada post july 31
Passport at agent hands on august 3
Called CIC today morning.
Got approval today 3pm

Unfortunately I do not have my tracking code with me. So, I am waiting for the passports to arrive
Might be a looonnnngggg wait.

kavitakothari86

Jul 28, 2017
Got approval just now.

PPR- July 24
Passport delivered from US- July 31
Confirmation email from IRCC regarding receiving passports - Aug 8
Application approved- Aug 21
Waiting for tracker activation !!

Last edited:

doctortoye

Aug 10, 2017
Edmonton Canada
I am not sure of this. I am an inland applicant and I just got approval on my profile today. It is exactly 30 days that my passport was delivered to Ottawa.....

crazymaverick

Feb 22, 2017
I called again this morning. The guy said he can't do anything bcoz they sent a message on last Wednesday and it was answered with the application being approved.
If tracker isn't activated by this Friday will call them again.
I called this morning and got the same response... they cannot do anything because they sent a note to CPC Ottawa last week after which my app was approved. The agent said that I have to wait for 10 business days from the date it was approved before following up... :mad: