+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@adi.urban @systix Did you guys make any call to the CIC today ? Kindly update here, if you have any updates after the call.
I couldn't connect to the agent.

roza123

Jan 5, 2017
@adi.urban @systix Did you guys make any call to the CIC today ? Kindly update here, if you have any updates after the call.
i made a call to cic last week. agent sent a message to expedite passport delivery. got a email from cpc ottawa last week that pasport has been received . will be dispatched shortly in provided canada post envelope

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i made a call to cic last week. agent sent a message to expedite passport delivery. got a email from cpc ottawa last week that pasport has been received . will be dispatched shortly in provided canada post envelope
Thank you !!

May i have your timeline. Mine was delivered on 24th July and received by the officer on the 31st July.

Reactions: anton5000

roza123

Jan 5, 2017
today 8 am early morning i called again. agent said , message was already sent by my colleague to expedite passport delivery,so cannot be done anything you have to wait .

Lets wait today tracker might activate for some of us

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i dont know exact date when my lawyer sent it. but the agent said officer received july 25th.
Thank you !!
Atleast few people have got reply to their emails. They haven't responded to any of my emails till date.
Hope to get some updates very soon

roza123

Jan 5, 2017
Thank you !!
Atleast few people have got reply to their emails. They haven't responded to any of my emails till date.
Hope to get some updates very soon
just make sure the email what you are using is the same email what they have in the PR application

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just make sure the email what you are using is the same email what they have in the PR application
yes..i am using the same email address that was mentioned in the application for all my correspondance.

They should atleast email us when they receive our passports and keep us updated of the current status. This will help them by receiving less calls and work effectively.

tpurohit

Feb 5, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
12-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
29-DEC-2016
Sorry for the late update. My application was approved on 10th August. Tracker is not activated yet.

Reactions: mjadawala

Happyforever21

Dec 28, 2016
Missed to Update..I received the passports back on Friday August 11.Yes I did an email saying that there s an update to my cic account

Mari_coimbra

Mar 22, 2017
Hi everyone!

We received an email today confirming that they received our passports and advising that the total process time is taking an average of 3 weeks.
We sent our passports to Ottawa on July, 19
Canada Post confirmed delivered on July, 24
We called on August, 01 and CPC Ottawa confirmed that they received our passports on July, 28 and the agent gave us a dead line of August, 11
We called again on August, 11 and the agent told us that she put a note on our file.
We have no approval yet. Hope to receive approval later this week, and our passports back last week of August.

Reactions: induscan17

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Haven't tried today yet ... another gentleman reported that when he tried calling today AM, he could not connect as well. I usually call between 3.30-4PM ET and get connected within 10 minutes ... will be doing that tomorrow as I just called them last Thursday ...

tomie0987

Star Member
Oct 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Haven't tried today yet ... another gentleman reported that when he tried calling today AM, he could not connect as well. I usually call between 3.30-4PM ET and get connected within 10 minutes ... will be doing that tomorrow as I just called them last Thursday ...
Thank you