+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa- July 2017

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Called again today, visa not yet printed. She said if anything changes by next Friday call back.
PP delivery: July 24th
Officer got it on: July 31st

Reactions: anton5000

nkanani1

Star Member
Aug 4, 2016
Canada
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2017
Nomination.....
20-12-2016
AOR Received.
27-01-2017
Med's Request
NN
Interview........
NN
Called again today, visa not yet printed. She said if anything changes by next Friday call back.
Wait for at least 3 weeks . These guys are really slow now .
Mine was delivered on 27th July . No Updates yet .

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Doesnt make sense, mine was delivered a day after you on 25th July , agent said (couple days back), COPR was printed on 31st July and asked me that I will hear anything latest by early next week ( I am expecting tuesday, cos it makes 3 week time line for SLA) and also 2 weeks after PP reaches printing room as agent said after COPR was printed.

Dont know really what they are upto, keep us posted

Reactions: adi.urban

kushenviro

Star Member
Feb 13, 2017
Hello friends,

Thank you everyone for all the shared updates, timelines and progress.
So, after 1 month, I just received my GCMS up to August 2nd, from what I could understand skimming over 100 pages is the below in my timeline:

04/29/17 - AoR
07/04/17 - Med passed
07/04/17 - BGC IP1
07/07/17 - BGC IP2/RCMP request (Criminality In progress)
07/17/17 - RCMP upload
07/20/17 - Eligibility, Criminality Passed, Final approved, Secondary office added
07/24/17 - PPR sent via email
07/26/17 - Passports delivered
08/01/17 - PPTs and COPRs sent to Visa Printing Room

Application status: Open
Reason: In progress

Now based on the latest timelines, I can only imagine the huge piles of passports falling from their desks at this printing room :p
Anyway, my fingers are crossed to at least have application Approved in My CIC by August 25th in order to show at college and pay resident tuition fees :rolleyes:
Let's all be patient and hope for a quick processing and dispatch of passports back and for a smooth landing:D
Belated quesion may be; did you make calls to CIC or IRCC during this time? and if you did are they recorded in your GCMS notes?

May be a dumb question?

kindly answer, thanks

Reactions: EdieRo

adi.urban

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Doesnt make sense, mine was delivered a day after you on 25th July , agent said (couple days back), COPR was printed on 31st July and asked me that I will hear anything latest by early next week ( I am expecting tuesday, cos it makes 3 week time line for SLA) and also 2 weeks after PP reaches printing room as agent said after COPR was printed.

Dont know really what they are upto, keep us posted
I think in the anxiety of the situation we are over thinking!

Reactions: kushenviro

cz.pkumar

Nov 29, 2016
PP Request - July 04
PP Sent July 06
PP Delivered- July 07
Printing Room - July 14
Application Approved - August 09
Tracker Activated - August 10
PP Received - August 11

frustratedcanadian

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-11-2016
Called them today. Agent said they received passport on July 31 but tracker says it was delivered on the 21st. Was advised to call back 2wks after 31st because they can't do anything before that. :mad::mad::mad::mad: So frustrating!!!!!

ad007

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09-01-2017
Doc's Request.
07-04-2017
Called them today. Agent said they received passport on July 31 but tracker says it was delivered on the 21st. Was advised to call back 2wks after 31st because they can't do anything before that. :mad::mad::mad::mad: So frustrating!!!!!
Same thing, for everything they are just taking time and it is so frustrating. Even I got the same answer of calling them back after one week now.
My passport all shows as delivered on July 21.

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Oh god we're the same!!!!!!! Hopefully there's still a seat left in the class im planning to register into. Are you from a visa exempt country?
Hi,

I'm not, I sent passports and they are sitting in the printing room now. It's for my husband who's already a student in Canada and will need to pay Fall semester by end of August, thus my anxiety to receive them back in time.

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
I hope u guys get it soon. But to be eligible for residential tuition you would have to be a pr, ie leave the country and re-enter.
It's for my husband who's already a student in Canada and will need to pay Fall semester by end of August, thus our anxiety to receive them back in time. In case we don't get passports back by then, he'll try to talk with the department and explain the delay, in hopes that, with the proof of PR approval, they will accept the payment and later on present the landing documents. Furthermore, we live close to the border and can go for the landing on the same day we receive passports back.

Aaz

Star Member
Feb 20, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Called CIC today asking status of my Passport. She said wait 2 weeks, if i don't see any update on my CIC account then call them back so they can place a note. Passport delivered to CPC Ottawa on 01 Aug.

Slightly worried here because i have uni applications and deadline is first week of sept, and i still gotta book an appointment for landing with Etobicoke.

I am so anxious :/

EdieRo

Star Member
Apr 1, 2017
Belated quesion may be; did you make calls to CIC or IRCC during this time? and if you did are they recorded in your GCMS notes?

May be a dumb question?

kindly answer, thanks
Hi,

No, I never called them, just sat and waited, following the timelines shared here and over My Immitracker.
I read somewhere else that they do make notes of inquiries and those show in GCMS.