Red Deer, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-03-2016 (CIC received it on 01-04-2016)
Doc's Request.
never had
Nomination.....
07-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2016
IELTS Request
none
Med's Request
04-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2017
Interview........
never had
Passport Req..
it is coming......
VISA ISSUED...
.........coming....coming
Thanks lehbes for the information. Once CIC approved the case, Did you get an email stating it was approved? Please let me know..

Have fun!!
I didn't get any email.

I will...;)

Reactions: HelloCanada1234

Camimun

Nov 23, 2016
My passport was sent on July 12, delivered on the 14th and sent to the printing room on the 26th....I still didn't got the approval on mycic. Is there anyone with the same timelines? :(

spartanjsv

Star Member
Nov 18, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-06--2016
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
Med's Done....
22-06-2017
hey .. u dint update your myimmitracker.com ... profile ...!! just kidding ... congratulations!!!
Legitimate ask :) I updated just now. However it is still showing as "Return tracker activated"

breathofwind

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-11-2016
AOR Received.
05-01-2017
I just logged in my account and saw my application approved. No email update whatsoever.

canada108

Star Member
Apr 13, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys.. How much time in average it takes from approval to receiving passport? Is there any process left in between? I mean they just have to send us back the passport or is there something else left?

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
my application was approved in mycic on August 1st - at least that's when I logged in and saw the status was changed to approved. However, my return tracker still isn't active yet. I am CEC-Inland. I sent my documents on 10 July. So as of today, its been a month! Somewhat frustrated with this COPR process. Anybody waiting 10+ days since approval for return tracker to be activated.

beinghuman

Star Member
Dec 20, 2013
my application was approved in mycic on August 1st - at least that's when I logged in and saw the status was changed to approved. However, my return tracker still isn't active yet. I am CEC-Inland. I sent my documents on 10 July. So as of today, its been a month! Somewhat frustrated with this COPR process. Anybody waiting 10+ days since approval for return tracker to be activated.
I am in the same situation! CEC-Inland, Passport delivered on July 12 and approved on August 1st. Tracker still inactive and they are not accepting calls due to high volume. So frustrated! :(

AndreaC

Feb 8, 2016
I am in the same situation! CEC-Inland, Passport delivered on July 12 and approved on August 1st. Tracker still inactive and they are not accepting calls due to high volume. So frustrated! :(
Same here...delivered on July 12; approved on Aug 1. Tracker is still not activated yet:( I called cic more than 10 times yesterday due to high volumn. Finally, it went through at around 3pm. The agent confirmed my pp had not been sent out yet but she left a note and told me it should be back soon...

developer115

Jun 16, 2016
Same here...delivered on July 12; approved on Aug 1. Tracker is still not activated yet:( I called cic more than 10 times yesterday due to high volumn. Finally, it went through at around 3pm. The agent confirmed my pp had not been sent out yet but she left a note and told me it should be back soon...
I was in the same situation my application was approved on Aug 1st. But then i called yesterday morning telling the agent it's already a month and he told me he has put a note on my profile which will be addressed soon and my tracker just got activated today an hour ago.

Reactions: AndreaC

Just.in

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Guys.. How much time in average it takes from approval to receiving passport? Is there any process left in between? I mean they just have to send us back the passport or is there something else left?
Hi
Average now is 4 to 7 days from approved notice to PP returns

AndreaC

Feb 8, 2016
I was in the same situation my application was approved on Aug 1st. But then i called yesterday morning telling the agent it's already a month and he told me he has put a note on my profile which will be addressed soon and my tracker just got activated today an hour ago.
Congras! At least there is some good news:) I will expect the tracker tomorrow then!

allalaraj

Nov 5, 2015
Hello Everyone!

I need some advice about PR application, As I am an outland PNP applicant and my application got Decision made on 11th July and I have been waiting since then for PPR but email never came. So I made an MP enquiry to check the status and they replied that file was approved and is in the queue for the visa printing.
Can anybody tell me how long it will take and any suggestions what I am supposed to do to make things work faster...

Please and Thanks in advance