passports to CPC-ottawa in October 2015

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
navid2014 said:
Guys,

Need your help, I just received Ready For Visa from CPC Ottawa, is there anyone who recently sent Passports from US to Canada, can you please share the documents needed & also what service you opted for to courier the passports from US.

Btw I am not sure what Ottawa is referring over here for "Confirmation(s) of Permanent Residence" as I don't have any such document except RFV from Ottawa.

One self-addressed envelope* with your complete mailing address for us to return your passport(s) and Confirmation(s) of Permanent Residence

Your help is greatly appreciated.

-Navid
Hi Navid. You dont have to sent the COPR. The COPR is a letter that you have to take to the border agent when Ottawa send it to you. Usually your ready for visa mail has the list of the documents you have to send to Ottawa and the address you should send it to. Hope this helps.

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vancitychris said:
ive been advised that the COPR has gone out in the mail today, they stated even though the tracker may not have been activated at collection by Canada post (apparently this is due to the amount of outgoing mail) it is on the way.
Hi vancitycris. Congrats ! The wait is almost over for you. Did the CIC callcentre agent give you this information? When i called they refused to divulge anything stating that its still within reasonable processing time.

vancitychris

Star Member
Nov 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
actually Ottawa responded to the email, COPR arrived this morning! We are now landed PR's after driving to the border at lunch!

Mani89

Jun 18, 2015
vancitychris said:
actually Ottawa responded to the email, COPR arrived this morning! We are now landed PR's after driving to the border at lunch!
Hi there, can you please specify the details of the pictures you mailed along with your passport to Ottawa? Thanks.

redgreen

Aug 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23-11-2016
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
18-09-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for pp to return with visa
Mani89 said:
Hi there, can you please specify the details of the pictures you mailed along with your passport to Ottawa? Thanks.
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

Meya06

Jun 29, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My sent today now just looking forward to see Passport return.

Camaro

Star Member
May 6, 2015
doobie.doobie said:
passport sent on October 7.
CIC recieved on October 9.
We have same time line.
Sent of 7 and received on 9.
Would you mind sharing which have you sent it from?
I'm from Reddeer Alberta

tm1986

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The wait is killing me. today is day 13 of CIC having received our passports. Return tracker is still not activated. Hopefully there will be some good news soon.

theDream2015

Star Member
Sep 15, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
just check mycic

details says approved on home page

however when I click it to go to next screen it says application status : open

what does this mean?