+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PASSPORTS TO CPC-OTTAWA IN Jan 2016 - LETS CONNECT!!

KelChiAvan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
August 22, 2015
Passport Req..
January 15, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Februray 03, 2016
LANDED..........
Sometime in March
Hansdza said:
So I am going to apply a US visa and I am wondering what is the answer for question "Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to the United States, or withdrawn your application for admission at the port of entry?

YES OR NO?

Since I did cross the border to do flag polling and received white slip notice of refusal, does it mean I have been refused admission to the united states?

I tried to find the answer anywhere in this forum and some people said yes while other say no. It is really confusing. which one is true. They cannot be both right, can`t they?

Thanks again and sorry If i drop my question in wrong thread. I guess other folks who did their flag polling would probably have the same question too.
The answer is NO

jeetjariwala

Mar 24, 2014
I have one query. I got my COPR. I am planning to go on a vacation India. Can I leave canada and go back to India for a month and when I come back I do my landing?

If yes, what documents I would require at time of entry. I got my Pr under PNP-CEC and I have a permanent ongoing job.

I appreciate your Input.

Regards

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just bring all documents you submitted when you applied your PNP and PR. They would probably just ask your passport and COPR but it won`t hurt to bring everything. I brought all my documents in my back pack when I did my landing but they just asked my COPR and Passport. I even offered them if they would like to see my driving licence just to make sure the address is correct for PR Card delivery purposes. They said no they did not need it.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jeetjariwala said:
I have one query. I got my COPR. I am planning to go on a vacation India. Can I leave canada and go back to India for a month and when I come back I do my landing?

If yes, what documents I would require at time of entry. I got my Pr under PNP-CEC and I have a permanent ongoing job.

I appreciate your Input.

Regards
you can do that.... requires copr, passport and canada's address and proof of funds or if exempt then job offer and pay stubs.

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
passport sent Jan 19th
Passport received Jan 20th
Application approved & closed Jan 29th
Return tracker activated on Feb 01st
Passport received on Feb 02nd
Landing on Feb 03rd @ coutts
Went USA Great Falls on Feb 03rd (after Landing)
Return from USA on Feb 04th ( Entered as a PR)

Lady @ border asked 1 million questions, why I went Dubai, UK and Y I got soo many Visas for India and never went???almost 1 1/2 hrs I was waiting. :(

JK_CAD

Jul 10, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-Jul-2015
Doc's Request.
10-Sep-2015 (Chest X-Ray)
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
31-Jul-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
08-Aug-2015
Med's Done....
09-Oct-2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
30-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jan-2016
LANDED..........
16-Jan-2016
Hang in there... Return tracker will be activated soon.

maverick85

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-07-2015
Landed today at Coutts. We are Permanent Residents now

limbo

Star Member
Feb 20, 2015
Quick update to my above post. Return tracking was activated in the evening. Will likely get my passport back on Monday. Not sure when I have the time to do landing though, will be busy next week.

Anyone did landing with implied status?

acey

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question. When were you asked these questions on the 3rd when you did the landing i.e. were denied entry to the USA on request (assuming you said you were only flag-pooling) even though you had a valid US visa (assuming you had a valid US visa as you say you went to visit the USA Great Falls).

To make my question simple:
Did you flag-pole on the 3rd (i.e. were denied US entry and came back to Canada).
Then did your landing on the 3rd with just the basic three questions.
After you landed in Canada on the 3rd you then decided to actually enter/visit US using your valid US visa on the 3rd.
Upon you reentry to Canada on the 4th you were asked a "million questions".

Is my understanding correct or were you asked a "million questions" upon your actual landing on the 3rd after being sent back into Canada from the USA?

Apologies for being long-winded.. Just want it to be as clear as mud ;D

plzhelp said:
passport sent Jan 19th
Passport received Jan 20th
Application approved & closed Jan 29th
Return tracker activated on Feb 01st
Passport received on Feb 02nd
Landing on Feb 03rd @ coutts
Went USA Great Falls on Feb 03rd (after Landing)
Return from USA on Feb 04th ( Entered as a PR)

Lady @ border asked 1 million questions, why I went Dubai, UK and Y I got soo many Visas for India and never went???almost 1 1/2 hrs I was waiting. :(

acey

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also did anyone do their landing at the CIC office in Ottawa WITHOUT an appointment even though they don't live in Ottawa. Read you can do this on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month between 10am and 2pm?

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
acey said:
Question. When were you asked these questions on the 3rd when you did the landing i.e. were denied entry to the USA on request (assuming you said you were only flag-pooling) even though you had a valid US visa (assuming you had a valid US visa as you say you went to visit the USA Great Falls).

To make my question simple:
Did you flag-pole on the 3rd (i.e. were denied US entry and came back to Canada).
Then did your landing on the 3rd with just the basic three questions.
After you landed in Canada on the 3rd you then decided to actually enter/visit US using your valid US visa on the 3rd.
Upon you reentry to Canada on the 4th you were asked a "million questions".

Is my understanding correct or were you asked a "million questions" upon your actual landing on the 3rd after being sent back into Canada from the USA?

Apologies for being long-winded.. Just want it to be as clear as mud ;D
I wanted to do Landing on 4th but when i went to usa border on 3rd, officer asked why I want to go great falls for 1 night??? i told officer tomorrow I am doing Landing on 4th @ canadian border, so he recommend me to do landing first then enter USA as a Canadian 8). So I did flagpole, on 3rd lady officer at canadian border office @ traffic counter asked me million questions. After landing paper issued I went usa and paid $6. On 4th no questions were asked @ border coz I was already canadian :p

acey

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plzhelp said:
I wanted to do Landing on 4th but when i went to usa border on 3rd, officer asked why I want to go great falls for 1 night??? i told officer tomorrow I am doing Landing on 4th @ canadian border, so he recommend me to do landing first then enter USA as a Canadian 8). So I did flagpole, on 3rd lady officer at canadian border office @ traffic counter asked me million questions. After landing paper issued I went usa and paid $6. On 4th questions were @ border coz I was alreay canadian :p
Thanks a ton for the explanation :)

plzhelp

Star Member
Nov 9, 2015
acey said:
Thanks a ton for the explanation :)
I wanted to do Landing on 4th but when i went to usa border on 3rd, officer asked why I want to go great falls for 1 night??? i told officer tomorrow I am doing Landing on 4th @ canadian border, so he recommend me to do landing first then enter USA as a Canadian 8). So I did flagpole, on 3rd lady officer at canadian border office @ traffic counter asked me million questions. After landing paper issued I went usa and paid $6. On 4th no questions were asked @ border coz I was already canadian :p

best of luck 8)