+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC-Ottawa in February 2019

Jul 24, 2019
Hi all,

We just received a request for passport submission along with request passport photo's. They are supposed to be shipped via Canada post from within Canada along with a pre paid xpresspost envelope. The issue is that the address they have requested it be shipped to has a PO Box and Postal code that do not match.

CPCO - PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

The post office told us that although this PO Box does exist, the above postal code is not associated with it. I can't seem to speak to an agent via the phone number either due to high call volume. Does anyone have input on the address that they sent their docs to from within Canada?

Thanks in advance!

h_s_d

Jun 14, 2017
Hi all,

We just received a request for passport submission along with request passport photo's. They are supposed to be shipped via Canada post from within Canada along with a pre paid xpresspost envelope. The issue is that the address they have requested it be shipped to has a PO Box and Postal code that do not match.

CPCO - PR VISA
Passports Submission
PO Box 8781 STN T CSC
Ottawa ON
K1G 4B9

The post office told us that although this PO Box does exist, the above postal code is not associated with it. I can't seem to speak to an agent via the phone number either due to high call volume. Does anyone have input on the address that they sent their docs to from within Canada?

Thanks in advance!
Hi there,

I send it to the same address last week and it has been delivered already. But the address in the email for me was little different :

CPC - Ottawa - PR
PO BOX 8781
Ottawa, ON K1G 4B9

So I would say check it with a different post office around you !

trihuynh

Jan 7, 2017
Hi all,

I received my PPR this morning and sent my passport today. However, I did not take note of the tracking number on the return envelope :( Will CPC-Ottawa send you the tracking number once they issue CoPR and print your visa?

Thanks for your help!

rajarora0583

Jul 30, 2018
Passpot sent Ottawa on July 17 and they received it on July 18..Tracker activated on Aug 07 passport received on Aug 08

Pori37

Apr 8, 2018
Hi

Is anyone planning to go for landing this week or mid of next week, pls let me know as i lovemin toronto, we can plan to go together

utdrub

Mar 16, 2019
This thread makes me feel so much better. USA passport copy for spousal sponsorship.

Sent 8/17/2019
Rec'd 8/19/2019
No updates yet...

Sep 4, 2019
Hello everyone, need advise

Approved Study Permit: 7August2019
Sent to Ottawa: 8August2019
Received in Ottawa: 9August2019
No tracker update as of the moment....so no study permit yet...

Thing is, we are in Canada already and school has started. Cant go to school bec school needs to see the study permit. Was given 1 week to show the study permit or else withdrawal from the course.☹

Any advise would be highly appreciated.

MarcioSilva

Aug 27, 2018
Updating with My case

Passport Sent from Vancouver: Sep 5th
Received in Ottawa: Sep 9th
Application changed to Approved: Sep 13th
Return Tracker: Not Activated
Landing:
PR Card:

talukdar8

Apr 15, 2019
Updating with My case

Passport Sent from Vancouver: Sep 5th
Received in Ottawa: Sep 9th
Application changed to Approved: Sep 13th
Return Tracker: Not Activated
Landing:
PR Card:

Hi,

Please let me know if u got back ur passport, I am trying to understand the time line. My husband submitted his passport on 30th September from his US address to Ottawa Office. since then there is no update on it. Nothing on GC Key or ECAS either.

If anyone can suggest the usual time takes by Ottawa CPC, would be very helpful.

Thanks and Regards,
Minakshi Talukdar

Frollo888

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
CPC Ottawa
Passport sent Oct 4 2019
Passport delivered Oct 7 2019

No tracking activated - No change of status on CIC - Still no news about anything :(
Should I write or call them ??