+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa - February 2018

canadaapr

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Folks.. for passport sent from Canada to Ottawa office.. did you self address the Xpressport return envelop? I did not as it was mentioned
"DO NOT FILL OUT THE ADDRESS SECTION ON YOUR CANADA POST RETURN ENVELOPE".

But I am in doubt now. Please advice.

canadaapr

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
Stream: FSW-Inland
PPR Date: Jan 12, 2018
Passport sent: Feb 1, 2018
Passport Delivered: Feb 2, 2018
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Feb 6, 2018
Return Tracker Activated Date: Feb 7, 2017
COPR delivered: Waiting
Hi Did you self address your CanadaPost return envelop?

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Stream: FSW-Inland
PPR Date: Jan 12, 2018
Passport sent: Feb 1, 2018
Passport Delivered: Feb 2, 2018
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Feb 6, 2018
Return Tracker Activated Date: Feb 7, 2017
COPR delivered: Feb 8, 2018

snowbird11

Jan 11, 2018
PPR Date: Feb 1, 2018
Passport sent: Feb 3, 2018
Passport Delivered: Feb 6, 2018
Return Tracker Activated Date: Feb 9

canadaapr

Star Member
Jun 20, 2013
finally got my passport back with corp, after multiple follow ups with Canada post! One questions, for US Citizen's they don't send CORP copy? I did not receive that for my kid.

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
Stream: CEC-Inland (family of 4)
AOR Date: Jan 6, 2018
PPR Date: Feb 14, 2018
Passport sent: Feb 16, 2018
Passport Delivered: Waiting (since Feb 19 is holiday in Canada not expecting delivery until Feb 20, 2018)
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting

I am thinking of going either Thousand Islands, Ambassador or Blue Water bridge on a weekend once I get back our passports. Anyone can share their experience?

gagan0831

May 12, 2016
Anyone has completed flagpoling at peace bridge or Rainbow bridge recently?
Please message me urgently...I want to know few details.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
Stream: CEC-Inland (family of 4)
AOR Date: Jan 6, 2018
PPR Date: Feb 14, 2018
Passport sent: Feb 16, 2018
Passport Delivered: Waiting (since Feb 19 is holiday in Canada not expecting delivery until Feb 20, 2018)
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Waiting

I am thinking of going either Thousand Islands, Ambassador or Blue Water bridge on a weekend once I get back our passports. Anyone can share their experience?
Just did it on the 11th at Thousand Islands Bridge. Flag Polled with my family.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015

thank you , where in Ontario are you, what time did you go and how long did it take ?

Since I’m from Toronto I’m worried they will ask why I have travelled so far , based on some of the experiences others have shared in this forum.

applicant_2016

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
thank you , where in Ontario are you, what time did you go and how long did it take ?

Since I’m from Toronto I’m worried they will ask why I have travelled so far , based on some of the experiences others have shared in this forum.
I am in Brockville but I don't think they will ask you the question ad to why you have come there instead of Toronto border. Do they ? Or even if they do, you can tell them that you were vising Ottawa and hence thought of doing it here.

My experience- I went on a bad weather Sunday thinking there will be no rush at the border but surprisingly there was. Went to US side, told them that we're flagpolling. He took our pp's and aked us to come to the office. There were several people in there so it took us about an hour to get the piece of paper. The US officer was nice and they seemed to know what they were doing. Got the paper--> went back to Canada side. It was fairly quick there. (FYI- I have personally crossed this border several times on my US business' trips & Canada side is always less crowded). We did our landing, came back home and was able fo link our pr card applications succesfully.

Hope this helps !! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Jamming

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
I am in Brockville but I don't think they will ask you the question ad to why you have come there instead of Toronto border. Do they ? Or even if they do, you can tell them that you were vising Ottawa and hence thought of doing it here.

My experience- I went on a bad weather Sunday thinking there will be no rush at the border but surprisingly there was. Went to US side, told them that we're flagpolling. He took our pp's and aked us to come to the office. There were several people in there so it took us about an hour to get the piece of paper. The US officer was nice and they seemed to know what they were doing. Got the paper--> went back to Canada side. It was fairly quick there. (FYI- I have personally crossed this border several times on my US business' trips & Canada side is always less crowded). We did our landing, came back home and was able fo link our pr card applications succesfully.

Hope this helps !! Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thank you for that detailed explanation, I hope we are as welcomed as you were. Wishing you all the best to you and family for your life here in Canada.

NIUBIFUFU

Star Member
Apr 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR Date: Feb 15, 2018
Passport sent: Feb 20, 2018
Passport Delivered: Feb 21, 2018