+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC-Ottawa (December 2019)

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
My online CIC profile was updated to "approved" and counterfoil details were included.

Timeline so far:
Passport Delivered: December 23
Request to resend photos: January 3
2nd set of photos delivered: January 7
Profile approved: January 10

Return label hasn't been activated yet.

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
My online CIC profile was updated to "approved" and counterfoil details were included.

Timeline so far:
Passport Delivered: December 23
Request to resend photos: January 3
2nd set of photos delivered: January 7
Profile approved: January 10

Return label hasn't been activated yet.
I told you i was hoping it wont affect your approval time...... great!!!

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
passport delivered 2nd January, 2020
application approved today 10th January, 2020
awaiting return tracker to activate

wahoo2019

Jul 31, 2019
I sent my passport on December 10. It was delivered on December 11. I have still not heard back from IRCC. What do you guys think, did they lose my passport or reject it? I’m worrying myself sick.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
I sent my passport on December 10. It was delivered on December 11. I have still not heard back from IRCC. What do you guys think, did they lose my passport or reject it? I’m worrying myself sick.
  1. Could you confirm where it was delivered? Do you see "SCI DND 2303 STEVENAGE DR OTTAWA, K1G, CA" in the Delivered To Address? When you send mail to 365 Laurier, the mail is processed by a company called SCI. Was it signed (proof of delivery and received by)? This can help confirm if the passport was delivered to the right place.
  2. I would also suggest emailing cpc-ctd-ottawa@cic.gc.ca with you application number, UIC and tracking number to check what's going on.
  3. Check your spam and trash folders for any mail from CIC. Sometimes they send photo requests/request for new mailing envelope etc. These emails come from the cpc-ctd email.
  4. Also, any updates on your CIC profile? What does that say? That's usually where you see the first approval update.
Really hope you hear back from cic soon! I can imagine how worrying it must be to have a passport in transit for weeks.