+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC-Ottawa (December 2019)

AlphaBhangu

Mar 3, 2020
Hello
I got my PPR on 5th March and I sent my passport to CPC Ottawa on the 6th, and it got delivered on the 9th. When I phoned CIC earlier, they had told me that my VISA/COPR was in the printing queue. Do you think that this link would apply to me as well?
I am currently in the US and am not sure as to what’s going to happen next
Bro just looking for some people motivation you know

raga25

Mar 19, 2020
Hello
I got my PPR on 5th March and I sent my passport to CPC Ottawa on the 6th, and it got delivered on the 9th. When I phoned CIC earlier, they had told me that my VISA/COPR was in the printing queue. Do you think that this link would apply to me as well?
I have excatly the same timeline as you, did you appliction get approved or what's the current status. it is really hard to anticipate anuthing in this extremely challenging coronavirus situation.

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
Hello
Same here, mine got delivered on the 6th Mar, but no update till now.

luv908

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
A number of folks are in the same situation. Our passports were delivered on March 11th 2020, no updates yet.
Also, there are a lot of similar threads going on in the forum. Will probably be best to open a March 2020 PPR thread so everyone can convene there.

fara81

Star Member
Mar 25, 2020
I have the same situation.
PPR: March 4th
VO: Edmonton
Passport Sent to Ottawa Office: March 5th
Delivered to the office: March 9th
No update so far. Even my account has not approved yet. My current work permit will expire June 1.
Also I forgot to write down the return envelope tracking number. I don't know how to track the return package. Do we get the tracking number once IRCC send the passport?
Has anyone called or sent Webform to IRCC to follow up their passport these days?

preet.tech89

Jul 12, 2019
I have the same situation.
PPR: March 4th
VO: Edmonton
Passport Sent to Ottawa Office: March 5th
Delivered to the office: March 9th
No update so far. Even my account has not approved yet. My current work permit will expire June 1.
Also I forgot to write down the return envelope tracking number. I don't know how to track the return package. Do we get the tracking number once IRCC send the passport?
Has anyone called or sent Webform to IRCC to follow up their passport these days?
I dont think they share tracking number once they dispatch. The best you can do that keep an eye on account and once your profile status gets changed to approved then start checking your delivery box daily :)

Also, yes I did raise webform few days back and got reply that we are pleased to tell that concerned office received the passport and there may be delay because of current covid situation