Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-11-2015
AOR Received.
12-11-2015
If you call IRCC, their standard answer is 3 weeks from the day they received the passport. Usually, it shouldn't take that long.

Reactions: PKush

vj12

Oct 26, 2018
Timeline
PPR : Dec 13th
Passport sent from the USA: Dec 30th
Passport delivered: Dec 31st

Is it still taking 15days for IRCC to print COPR and another 10 days for them to hand passport to fedex?

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Update: passport received: Dec 23, 2019
Application approved: Jan 2, 2020
My passport was received the same day (December 23), but no updates yet. Has your return label been activated?

Hoping I hear back in the next couple of days. I'm starting to get a little worried tbh.

joanexa

May 13, 2019
My passport was received the same day (December 23), but no updates yet. Has your return label been activated?

Hoping I hear back in the next couple of days. I'm starting to get a little worried tbh.
No, they haven’t sent it yet.
Finger crossed for us.

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
No, they haven’t sent it yet.
Finger crossed for us.
Hi, I got an email from ottawa saying that my photos don't meet the requirements and that i need to send them another set.

It's really strange because I confirmed my dimensions before sending them in. Where did you get your photos? Just wondering what I'm doing wrong here?

BryanL

Jul 17, 2018
Hi, I got an email from ottawa saying that my photos don't meet the requirements and that i need to send them another set.

It's really strange because I confirmed my dimensions before sending them in. Where did you get your photos? Just wondering what I'm doing wrong here?

Did you have a stamp (stated the photograph studio address, date) as well as your full name and date of birth on the back of your pictures?

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Did you have a stamp (stated the photograph studio address, date) as well as your full name and date of birth on the back of your pictures?
I am such an idiottt. I did not include that on the back of the photo.

Lesson learned. Thanks for bringing this to my notice.

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
I am such an idiottt. I did not include that on the back of the photo.

Lesson learned. Thanks for bringing this to my notice.
Did you resend now and has it been delivered?
How soon did they contact you after delivery? Is your profile showing approved now?

DixvilleNotch

Mar 11, 2019
Did you resend now and has it been delivered?
How soon did they contact you after delivery? Is your profile showing approved now?
Hi, Yes I resent the photos the day after I received the email request from Ottawa. I also replied to their email with the tracking number of my package (as requested).

It's been 2 days since delivery, but I haven't heard anything from Ottawa :/ I'm guessing it'll take another 10 days or so (it took them 11 days from delivery of my first package to get in touch with me). My profile still says "we're reviewing your eligibility."

I'll update the thread if I hear back. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Folaroyal

Star Member
Jan 27, 2019
Hi, Yes I resent the photos the day after I received the email request from Ottawa. I also replied to their email with the tracking number of my package (as requested).

It's been 2 days since delivery, but I haven't heard anything from Ottawa :/ I'm guessing it'll take another 10 days or so (it took them 11 days from delivery of my first package to get in touch with me). My profile still says "we're reviewing your eligibility."

I'll update the thread if I hear back. Keeping my fingers crossed.
Well... I was thinking that if it was just you in the application and no other dependant, it should be obvious to know it’s you in the photo! Anyways, it’ll soon be over..buh I don’t think you’ll have to wait that long again..... In here we have to keep waiting for everything..... soon you’ll be on queue for PR card.
Good luck.

Last edited: