+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to CPC Ottawa - April 2018

LSC

Dec 3, 2017
Hey guys, did you get a PO box (PO Box 8781) address to send your application to CPC Ottawa? FedEx tried delivering it today for me and they said recipient refused. trying to make sense out of it. I have emailed them. But can't seem to find a contact phone number.
thats the address i used:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
Canada

They answer emails usually fast, u sent them a question yesterday they answered today
i tried using this number but i always failed to get through an agent they are very busy: +1 888 242 2100

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
thats the address i used:

CPC – Ottawa – PR
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON, K1A 1L1
Canada

They answer emails usually fast, u sent them a question yesterday they answered today
i tried using this number but i always failed to get through an agent they are very busy: +1 888 242 2100
did you get this address in the Passport request email?

wangliajsx

Mar 20, 2018
Hey guys, did you get a PO box (PO Box 8781) address to send your application to CPC Ottawa? FedEx tried delivering it today for me and they said recipient refused. trying to make sense out of it. I have emailed them. But can't seem to find a contact phone number.
That's weird. I sent to PO Box 8781 (for people who have address in Canada) and it was delivered. Your address should be correct, unless you reside in the States. The email says if your address is in the US you should send you documents to 365 Laurier Ave.

immigrant_usa

Dec 25, 2017
No. I used Canada Post. Do you live in the US? If your address is in the US you should send your documents to 365 Laurier Ave
thanks. I was wondering that when instructions in my application had the PO box for US addresses. FedEx did say that they changed the address and tried delivering this to 365 Laurier Ave.

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
well first of all congratulations =)
2nd, did you need to have any special papers with you ? related to your funds for example ?
Also another point i heard you need to declare all the valuable items you have and intend to bring Canada, was there a similar form ? i also heard from friends that i can ask for a period of 1 year to be able to go to my home country and bring my "Valuable" Belongings any clue about that ? thnx a lot
Thank you!
You are not required to but I would keep anything and everything. You never know what they ask for. Its the immigration right so you have to be prepared to answer their questions and provide any and all evidence. For me, they confirmed by profession, briefly looked at my employment letter, and verbally asked for available funds. So, keep all your documents especially bank statements.
I don't know if its one year time but yes you have to declare everything that you would want to bring from your home country. You write a detailed list of everything and put a value for each item. They will stamp it as a tax exempted stuff and when you do bring it eventually, they will cross check at the border and let you go. Hope that helps!

Reactions: LSC

LSC

Dec 3, 2017
Thank you!
You are not required to but I would keep anything and everything. You never know what they ask for. Its the immigration right so you have to be prepared to answer their questions and provide any and all evidence. For me, they confirmed by profession, briefly looked at my employment letter, and verbally asked for available funds. So, keep all your documents especially bank statements.
I don't know if its one year time but yes you have to declare everything that you would want to bring from your home country. You write a detailed list of everything and put a value for each item. They will stamp it as a tax exempted stuff and when you do bring it eventually, they will cross check at the border and let you go. Hope that helps!
Thank you very much, any idea if they have a form for this kind of valuable items declaration ? or do i just write on a blank piece of paper and they stamp it ?

momemon

Star Member
Aug 17, 2017
Thank you very much, any idea if they have a form for this kind of valuable items declaration ? or do i just write on a blank piece of paper and they stamp it ?
No, they will give you a form to fill. They also provide you additional sheet should you need it.

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
**Update**
Stream: CEC - Inland
PPR Date: Apr 6,2018
Passport Delivered to CPC Ottawa: April 10,2018
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: April 12,2018
COPR delivered: Waiting

Reactions: CasL

bibinpanicker

Star Member
Jun 30, 2017
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Updated.
Exactly the same situation here :)
Congrats!!

Can you let me know when the return tracker gets activated? I forgot to note the return package number. Will have to wait for it to be delivered.

fv-br

Star Member
Nov 3, 2017
Hey guys, my passport got delivered today. Is there a way to know if they actually received them?

Canada Post's tracking was a little weird so I'd like to be sure they got it.

Timeline:
Stream: FSW - Inland
PPR Date: Apr 10, 2018
Passport sent to CPC Ottawa: Apr 11, 2018
Passport Delivered to CPC Ottawa: April 13, 2018
PR application details in MyCIC changed to approved: Waiting
Return Tracker Activated Date: Waiting
COPR delivered: Waiting

Thanks!

Reactions: bibinpanicker