Med's Request
upfront
Passport Req..
08-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-03-2017
LANDED..........
08-04-2017
Received my passport and COPR today and will land by the end of this week.

kb15

Feb 6, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/01/2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A- March 20/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Done....
17/02/2017
Passport Req..
24/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
31/03/2017
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
Nilkanth Lucky said:
Received my passport and COPR today and will land by the end of this week.
Congratulations!
My Canada Post tracker is still inactive.
Both of ours passport was delivered on March 30.
I am hoping to receive it back tomorrow.

kj1992

Feb 22, 2017
I received my CoPR yesterday.

PPR: 03.24.17
Passport sent: 03.27.17
Application approved: 03.31.17
CoPR received: 04.04.17

I'm on holiday this week so will be landing next Wednesday when I fly into Calgary ;D

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
I just received the ppr email

I had a few questions
1) When I mail my PP,2 photos and annex A. Do I have to send the printout of the entire email or just the ANNEX A?

2)After I receive my PP and CORP back what is the next step - I mean landing, flag poling SIN renewal etc or anything else?.I am located in Toronto so wanted to know where do I need or can go(most convenient)...you can link me to a thread if there is any?

Any Torontonians here..kindly reply

Thanks

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
Canada_eh! said:
I just received the ppr email

I had a few questions
1) When I mail my PP,2 photos and annex A. Do I have to send the printout of the entire email or just the ANNEX A?

2)After I receive my PP and CORP back what is the next step - I mean landing, flag poling SIN renewal etc or anything else?.I am located in Toronto so wanted to know where do I need or can go(most convenient)...you can link me to a thread if there is any?

Any Torontonians here..kindly reply

Thanks
Congrats!!

Just Annex A.

Yes, you are right about the next steps. Just add "Health card" renewal in your that, if you are already holding a health card. This will let you have a new healthcard with longer validity/expiry date.

Service Canada for SIN & Service Ontario for Healthcard.

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
justhope said:
Congrats!!

Just Annex A.

Yes, you are right about the next steps. Just add "Health card" renewal in your that, if you are already holding a health card. This will let you have a new healthcard with longer validity/expiry date.

Service Canada for SIN & Service Ontario for Healthcard.
Thanks justhope for the info about the health card,SIN but could you elaborate more on the landing procedure from Toronto(I reside in here)...like where do I need to go,what docs are required etc

I am clueless of the procedure after i receive the PP and CORP back....please could be more detailed or link me up with a thread.

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
Canada_eh! said:
Thanks justhope for the info about the health card,SIN but could you elaborate more on the landing procedure from Toronto(I reside in here)...like where do I need to go,what docs are required etc

I am clueless of the procedure after i receive the PP and CORP back....please could be more detailed or link me up with a thread.
Sure. You appear to be CEC inland like me. So, just take your stamped passport + COPR + current work permit and drive to rainbow bridge, Niagara falls to US side. You will find plenty of links on this forum itself if you search flagpoling at rainbow bridge. Just drive to US side and tell them you are here for flagpoling. They will give you a paper and give you direction to drive back to Canada side. That's it.park at Canada side and hand over all docs. Done. If you want the whole process to take less time then i recommend to go on weekdays around 9 PM.

Good luck

kb15

Feb 6, 2017
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/01/2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A- March 20/2017
AOR Received.
11/01/2017
Med's Done....
17/02/2017
Passport Req..
24/03/2017
VISA ISSUED...
31/03/2017
LANDED..........
08/04/2017
Canada Post tracking activated yesterday.
It says Item has been orocessed at Ottawa on April 4.
It has been more than 24 hours after that and no further details are avilable online. I checked with the local office and they are saying th same too.

Being little anxious. :'( :'( :'(

SonyaWins

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PPR - March 22nd
PP sent - March 23rd
PP received - March 24th
PP approved - March 30th
PP returned - April 4th
Landed - April 5th

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
Canada_eh! said:

Hey Bud,

I am also from Toronto. First off all congrats on your PR. I followed the below steps on Monday
1. Take your PP & COPR along with your dependents (if applicable)
2. All your previous work Permits, Study permits(if you have), bank statements for proof of funds, your ID, utility bill, house agreement, job offer and pay stubs, and any docs that you feel are relevant (Just to be on safe side).

Drive to Niagara falls > Go US border> Tell them you want to flag pole > You will be directed from there onward > Upon arrival at Canada border again you will be guided on next procedure> That's it. Officer will take docs and will guide you further.

Just FYI
We went at 9 PM on Monday (April 3rd) and it was only my Wife and I who were there for landing and there were 10-12 border agency officers sitting and doing time-pass. We were told that they are short of staff and we waited for 3 hours!. One officer himself told us that idle time is around 6 PM to get the landing done ASAP.

Canada_eh!

Star Member
Jan 20, 2017
Category........
CEC
justhope said:
Sure. You appear to be CEC inland like me. So, just take your stamped passport + COPR + current work permit and drive to rainbow bridge, Niagara falls to US side. You will find plenty of links on this forum itself if you search flagpoling at rainbow bridge. Just drive to US side and tell them you are here for flagpoling. They will give you a paper and give you direction to drive back to Canada side. That's it.park at Canada side and hand over all docs. Done. If you want the whole process to take less time then i recommend to go on weekdays around 9 PM.

Good luck
The Alchemist said:
Hey Bud,

I am also from Toronto. First off all congrats on your PR. I followed the below steps on Monday
1. Take your PP & COPR along with your dependents (if applicable)
2. All your previous work Permits, Study permits(if you have), bank statements for proof of funds, your ID, utility bill, house agreement, job offer and pay stubs, and any docs that you feel are relevant (Just to be on safe side).

Drive to Niagara falls > Go US border> Tell them you want to flag pole > You will be directed from there onward > Upon arrival at Canada border again you will be guided on next procedure> That's it. Officer will take docs and will guide you further.

Just FYI
We went at 9 PM on Monday (April 3rd) and it was only my Wife and I who were there for landing and there were 10-12 border agency officers sitting and doing time-pass. We were told that they are short of staff and we waited for 3 hours!. One officer himself told us that idle time is around 6 PM to get the landing done ASAP.
Thanks for your suggestions Alchemist and just hope...i should get my PP and corp back with next week...will take all my doc and go to Niagara at the earliest

thanks again...all the best

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
Canada_eh! said:
Thanks for your suggestions Alchemist and just hope...i should get my PP and corp back with next week...will take all my doc and go to Niagara at the earliest

thanks again...all the best

Sure. Good luck :)

BA2LAMAZ

Champion Member
Feb 25, 2016
kb15 said:
Canada Post tracking activated yesterday.
It says Item has been orocessed at Ottawa on April 4.
It has been more than 24 hours after that and no further details are avilable online. I checked with the local office and they are saying th same too.

Being little anxious. :'( :'( :'(
Sometimes the tracker doesn't get updated till it arrives in your local post office. So just keep checking. You should have it by tomorrow at the latest. Good luck

miuonpak

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
Is there an email notification when application is approved?

The Alchemist

Star Member
Nov 24, 2015
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 01 , 2015
Nomination.....
August 20th, 2015
AOR Received.
November 24 th 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront Submission
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
June 30th 2016
Med's Done....
July 4th 2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
March 27th
VISA ISSUED...
March 31st
LANDED..........
April 3rd
miuonpak said:
Is there an email notification when application is approved?
Yes - you will get an email from the CIC that your application has been updated.