+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports to Accra Visa Office !

kiddie

Apr 9, 2024
we family had the passport request letter from ircc. we submitted the passport through DHL on the 22nd of March and i had an sms from DHL that it has been delivered but to date there is no acknowledgement from IOM that they have received the passports or not. is this normal

Luke Abdul

Apr 1, 2024
we family had the passport request letter from ircc. we submitted the passport through DHL on the 22nd of March and i had an sms from DHL that it has been delivered but to date there is no acknowledgement from IOM that they have received the passports or not. is this normal
Definitely not normal but it appears it is their new "normal". I am in a similar situation. DHL delivered mine on March 20 but still no word whatsoever from them. Not even acknowledgment.

kiddie

Apr 9, 2024
when you call the office too you will stay on the line for 15 minutes and the line will drop by itself. its very frustrating

kiddie

Apr 9, 2024
I learnt the Accra center are processing the ones received on March 20th and 21st .hope you receive a notification soon

Luke Abdul

Apr 1, 2024
when you call the office too you will stay on the line for 15 minutes and the line will drop by itself. its very frustrating
As for getting them on their own publicized phone number, the least said about it, the better!
I learnt the Accra center are processing the ones received on March 20th and 21st .hope you receive a notification soon
You are right. Received a message from them about an hour ago that it was under process at IRCC office.
Thanks for the update. You will get your notification soon too.

Reactions: kiddie

Osculate M

Apr 18, 2024
Plse have you heard from VFS Accra as at now? they received my documents on March 20th and I haven't received any acknowledgement message from them, is this normal??

emman379

Apr 19, 2024
Plse have you heard from VFS Accra as at now? they received my documents on March 20th and I haven't received any acknowledgement message from them, is this normal??
Hi Osculate, has it been more that 30days since you received your ppr letter?
If it has, have you submitted a webform to ircc to inform them that your passport is with vfs or it's not necessary.

kiddie

Apr 9, 2024
I sent IRCC a mail and they asked me to contact the visa application center but when I sent them a mail they told me they have a lot of documents that they are working on .fortunately I received a mail a day before the 30 days

Osculate M

Apr 18, 2024
The service from VFS Global Accra is very poor. what they advertise or publish on their website vastly different from the service they practically offer. It's more than 30days that they received my passport via DHL and don't even care to acknowledge receipt. It's really frustrating!!

emman379

Apr 19, 2024
I sent IRCC a mail and they asked me to contact the visa application center but when I sent them a mail they told me they have a lot of documents that they are working on .fortunately I received a mail a day before the 30 days
Oh okay...hopefully IRCC understands the situation with VFS Accra and they don't make a big deal out of it.
Thanks anyway