+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

Dash_ri

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Jainoop said:
i send it again saying that i need to travel next week..so they said that they received it on 15th...i guess urs also got delivered on 15th.cheers
Did you sent it on PO BOX address or 365,Lourier......address?

can you please let me know?

Thanks,
Darshini

Jainoop

Oct 10, 2014
Dhang02 said:
Hi,did you also sent your passport through canada post on their po box address?when did you get the email of receipt confirmation?i emailed them almost everyday but no reply.thanks.btw I sent my passport sept 29 and went to ottawa October 1 its stuck for out for delivery till now
Ya i used canada post and send them on 29th as well.i got their mail today saying that they received it on 15th..my tracker still showing out for delivery..dont worry .urs must be with them..

Dash_ri

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Jainoop said:
Po box 9780
Oh that might be the reason, as if you sent to POBOX they will not be having anyone to receive or sign it. That is why it stuck to out for delivery. I sent mine on 365.... other address than P O BOx and I received certificate from canada post with recipients sign. But mine also reached on 30 the Sep.,2014 but no response yet.

Do not know what is going on.

Darsh

Jainoop

Oct 10, 2014
Dash_ri said:
Oh that might be the reason, as if you sent to POBOX they will not be having anyone to receive or sign it. That is why it stuck to out for delivery. I sent mine on 365.... other address than P O BOx and I received certificate from canada post with recipients sign. But mine also reached on 30 the Sep.,2014 but no response yet.

Darsh
should receive by this week

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dash_ri said:

Darsh
Hey guys, don't be confused about this, if you send your documents through Canadapost then it must be addressed to PO BOX 9780
and on the other way, if you send it through courier then it must be addressed to physical address 365. This procedure was clearly stated in the passport request letter we received in our email. I used canadapost so I addressed it to PO Box 9780 and it was successfully delivered to Ottawa on Sept. 26th and it generated the name and signature of the receiver.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
I sent my passport at street address of ottawa office.

I guess thats why i got my passport back earlier than other who sent in PO box #.

Thats my logic i can be wrong :p

Dash_ri

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Adi7 said:
I sent my passport at street address of ottawa office.

I guess thats why i got my passport back earlier than other who sent in PO box #.

Thats my logic i can be wrong :p
Sorry to say but I sent to street address as well and it was reached ion 30th Sep.,2014 . but nothing heard back from them. NOt sure what went wrong in my case. Did you received you signature of recipients at ottawa? If you do not mind please share it. so I could be verify.

Darsh

Dash_ri

Star Member
May 9, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
Hey guys, don't be confused about this, if you send your documents through Canadapost then it must be addressed to PO BOX 9780
and on the other way, if you send it through courier then it must be addressed to physical address 365. This procedure was clearly stated in the passport request letter we received in our email. I used canadapost so I addressed it to PO Box 9780 and it was successfully delivered to Ottawa on Sept. 26th and it generated the name and signature of the receiver.
Hey thanks for update, What if I sent to street address via Canada POst, is that returned or what?

I am so much worried now.

Please suggest.

Darsh

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Dash_ri said:
Sorry to say but I sent to street address as well and it was reached ion 30th Sep.,2014 . but nothing heard back from them. NOt sure what went wrong in my case. Did you received you signature of recipients at ottawa? If you do not mind please share it. so I could be verify.

Darsh
The person who received my passport is MS BENNETTE

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dash_ri said:
Hey thanks for update, What if I sent to street address via Canada POst, is that returned or what?

I am so much worried now.

Please suggest.

Darsh
I don't think you have a problem with that because I have seen few people on this forum who used canadapost
and addressed it to street address but still still it was successfully delivered.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adi7 said:
Hi Adi, that was also the person who received my passport MS BENNETTE!
But unfortunately, my tracker is not yet activated.

arjun1444

Dec 12, 2012
regina
Category........
Visa Office......
sydney, nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2013
Doc's Request.
15-05-2014
Nomination.....
11-10-2013
AOR Received.
29-01-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
12-06-2014
Med's Request
29-01-2014
Med's Done....
07-02-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
06-10-2014
LANDED..........
HOPE REALLY SOON
Adi7 said:

ha ha my passport also received by her i hope i get it soon too

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Netblizz183 said:
Hi Adi, that was also the person who received my passport MS BENNETTE!
But unfortunately, my tracker is not yet activated.
Don't worry Netblizz you will get your soon .