+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Netblizz183 said:
Freckle, when you received your passport back did it mention what other documents you need to bring for landing aside from your passport and CoPR?
I have read from other thread on this forum that some border officers are asking for proof of address such bank statement or work permit,
and proof of funds.
Hey Netblizz, no, they didn't mention anything besides the importance of passport and COPR. But I will bring with me the latest bank statement as proof of address and proof of funds, latest paycheck, maybe job contract just in case :), work permit and previous study permits. Maybe anything else?

mandie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-01-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2014-10-20
Anyone got return tracker activated?

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Freckle said:
Hey Netblizz, no, they didn't mention anything besides the importance of passport and COPR. But I will bring with me the latest bank statement as proof of address and proof of funds, latest paycheck, maybe job contract just in case :), work permit and previous study permits. Maybe anything else?
I think you mentioned it all. I think it is just depend on the border
officer because some people who finished landing did not even asked
to present any documents aside from passport and COPR but it is better
to be prepared just in case they need something as a proof.

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
Hi Freckle, congrats! That's really fast. I just check my return tracker
Right now but its not activated yet. What time did they send you back your passport?
Anybody send passport by xpresspost canada on PO Box address? I need help please.....

My parcel has been showing in Ottawa since yesterday showing out for delivery status but i was told that CPC has their own internal scanning system and they have received my passport but did not scan the item yet because they receive all items in bundle. It will be updated soon. Anybody have been through same thing?

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
junoesque4 said:
Anybody send passport by xpresspost canada on PO Box address? I need help please.....

My parcel has been showing in Ottawa since yesterday showing out for delivery status but i was told that CPC has their own internal scanning system and they have received my passport but did not scan the item yet because they receive all items in bundle. It will be updated soon. Anybody have been through same thing?
Me, I sent my passport via canadapost Xpresspost envelope
and based on the tracking it was successfully delivered in Ottawa.
So you're saying that your Passport has not reached to Ottawa yet?

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
I have been advised that my passport has reached, it shows out for delivery since 1 oct but its not been delivered as per track. when i asked Canada post they said that it has been delivered but as CPC ottawa has their own mailing system scanner so thats why its not shown as delivered yet. it will show delivered when they will open all bundles.

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
when you sent the passport and when they received? My tracker is stuck at out for delivery

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
junoesque4 said:
when you sent the passport and when they received? My tracker is stuck at out for delivery
I sent on September 29 and delivered on October 1 .For one day it was showing in transit and On Oct 1 it is received by CPC Ottawa.

If you send express post courier . Make sure you send it on this address

CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Adi7 said:
I sent on September 29 and delivered on October 1 .For one day it was showing in transit and On Oct 1 it is received by CPC Ottawa.

If you send express post courier . Make sure you send it on this address

CPC – Ottawa
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa ON K1A 1L1

I sent via xpresspost on 28 Sep and it is showing in Ottawa since 1 oct out for delivery but not yet delivered. I sent to PO Box as told my Canada Post mailing agent.

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
I will recommend you call Canada post customer service to inquire about you parcel.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my passport on Sept. 24 and reached Ottawa on the 26th at noon.
It doesn't matter whether you send it through express post for as long as
when you send it through Canadapost you use the PO Box and of you send
it through courier such as FedEx you will use the street address indicated in the
email.

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Adi7 said:
I will recommend you call Canada post customer service to inquire about you parcel.
I called Canada post and they said its been sitting in CPC Ottawa and they havent scan it yet. once they scan it, will change in track that its been delivered. Did you send to PO Box address?