+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

Lubana13

Oct 27, 2014
KAMEC said:
I applied under CEC. I sent my passport on Sep 30 and I am still waiting. One forum member who just got the passport told me that he lives in Toronto. I guess it depends on which region you live? I live in Alberta BTW.
not sure how they work? I m from Alberta as well, it's been more than a month and I'm waiting for my passport like crazy guy.

KAMEC

Jul 31, 2013
jjam17 said:
I live in Alberta as well and the activation of my return label took only a week. When did you get your nomination? I got mine in October 2013 so maybe that has something to do, they might be trying to process quicker the oldest ones.
I applied under Canadian Experience Class (CEC) so there is no nomination for me, but when we send our application to federal i guess it would make no difference.

It is weird that someone received passport within a week but someone's tracker are not even activated over a month

KAMEC

Jul 31, 2013
Lubana13 said:
not sure how they work? I m from Alberta as well, it's been more than a month and I'm waiting for my passport like crazy guy.
I guess there are a few ppl left who still haven't got the passport over a month.

bukyder

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2014
dustincarlisle said:
thanks bukyder,

you dont have activation yet?
hoping you get it soon so you will not be able to spend more money for BOWP.
Not yet. This sucks but Ive just gotta keep my head up.anyway, where do you plan to do the "landing"?Good luck!

tj11

Dec 26, 2010
Got my passport today! So happy! I am going to land next month when I get back from my vacation :)