+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
bsingh said:
I just got email from ottawa, they mailed my passport today. They received on 30 Sept noon... let's see how long it will take to reach California. ..good luck to you guys..
congrats :)

Jainoop

Oct 10, 2014
rajsaigal said:
Hello guys, i was wondering when you send the email to ottawa, you always get the notification email that your mail was delivered? Return tracker is still not activated. I am tired of this waiting game.
i never got "delivered" status...mine still says out for delivery since 1st oct.But i am hoping that they received our passports

yayita

Nov 13, 2013
I sent my passport sep30 it reached Ottawa oct 2 and today oct 14 got activated at 7:04pm. Calculating the arrival on Thursday

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajsaigal said:
Hello guys, i was wondering when you send the email to ottawa, you always get the notification email that your mail was delivered? Return tracker is still not activated. I am tired of this waiting game.
I also sent an email to Ottawa this afternoon but I never receive auto response.
Your passport reached in Ottawa on Sept 26th as well, right?
I am also tired of this waiting game, perhaps we will really receive it after 1 month or more. haaayyyy!!

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yayita said:
I sent my passport sep30 it reached Ottawa oct 2 and today oct 14 got activated at 7:04pm. Calculating the arrival on Thursday
Congrats yayita! What is really going on here? My passport reached Ottawa on Sep. 26th but my tracker still not activated!

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey netblizz, it doesnt make sense to me. Ppl are getting back their passports in spite their passports were delivered ottawa after ours. I guess there is no system.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajsaigal said:
Hey netblizz, it doesnt make sense to me. Ppl are getting back their passports in spite their passports were delivered ottawa after ours. I guess there is not system.
Yeah, I think you're right. There's no system on the way they send back the passports.
Perhaps their basis is to send back the passport first to those whose work permits are expiring or maybe
they give priority for those applications are more than a year now...

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Mine also activated at 7.00

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
Snoopy09 said:
Alberta time or Ottawa?? mine still not activated :(
Ottawa time

krom2424

Star Member
Jan 4, 2014
Netblizz183 said:
I also sent an email to Ottawa this afternoon but I never receive auto response.
Your passport reached in Ottawa on Sept 26th as well, right?
I am also tired of this waiting game, perhaps we will really receive it after 1 month or more. haaayyyy!!
in which address did you sent the email?

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, i think they skipped passports that were received on 26th. I dont think anyone got their pp back reached ottawa on 26th. I am so annoyed. :mad: