+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Passports Sent to Ottawa in September for Visa Stamping... Let's Connect Here!

junoesque4

Star Member
Mar 7, 2014
Adi7 said:
My passport received on Oct 1 around 11.48am .
I guess i have to wait till friday for next update :)
Hi Adi
Please update when you see track update, mine also got there on 1 oct

rajsaigal

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, is there someone still waiting for their passports received by ottawa on 25th sept or all of them got their passports back? Mine reached Ottawa on 26th and tracker still not activated. The wait is excruciating. I hope i get my passport back tomorrow.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajsaigal said:
Hey guys, is there someone still waiting for their passports received by ottawa on 25th sept or all of them got their passports back? Mine reached Ottawa on 26th and tracker still not activated. The wait is excruciating. I hope i get my passport back tomorrow.
Don't worry you're not alone, there's still few people who are still waiting for their return tracker to activate.
I hope we get some update with our tracker tomorrow afternoon.

Keep on praying...

Adi7

Jan 14, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
Sept 26,2014
I think they loved our passports so much that they might have sent the passports for golden framing and keeping them in their office. lol

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Adi7 said:
I think they loved our passports so much that they might have sent the passports for golden framing and keeping them in their office. lol
I will try to call CIC tomorrow afternoon if my return tracker still don't activate.

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alexb013 said:
You can, but it will not make things work faster:)
That's what I am thinking also. Perhaps I don't have any choice but to wait...

Netblizz183

Nov 21, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
As per I know, we have to enter to US for landing. Will there be any issue to go for landing with rental car?? Kindly let me know.
Hey there, I think there will be no issue with that. Have you receive back your passport?

mandie

Star Member
Oct 8, 2013
Saskatoon
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
11-01-2014
Med's Request
19-02-2014
Med's Done....
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
2014-10-20
Netblizz183 said:
I will try to call CIC tomorrow afternoon if my return tracker still don't activate.

Hey did u call cic?

alexb013

Star Member
Jul 4, 2014
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tomalika Chowdhury said:
As per I know, we have to enter to US for landing. Will there be any issue to go for landing with rental car?? Kindly let me know.
I think you should park on Canadian side and than just walk to American side and back.

eastweiming

Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport back on 10:15 am today! CIC got it 10 am on Sep 25. Posting this on behalf of my GF, my signature shows my timelines.

For landing: When you drive to US customs, everyone on the car must have passport, you can drop your co-traveler at Canadian side if they are not going for landing.
US will give you a procedural/administrative refusal and bring it back to Canada customs. I had concern about this refusal but when I applied US visa a month later, I got 10 yrs US visa without any problem.

PR card: I was told at border to wait 2-3 months and I got it around 8 weeks. You can check PR card application status the same place where you check PR application status after 4-5 weeks after landing.

bukyder

Star Member
Aug 29, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
18-Sept-2013
AOR Received.
06-Feb-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
06-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
14-Feb-2014
Passport Req..
26-Sept-2014
eastweiming said:
Passport back on 10:15 am today! CIC got it 10 am on Sep 25. Posting this on behalf of my GF, my signature shows my timelines.

For landing: When you drive to US customs, everyone on the car must have passport, you can drop your co-traveler at Canadian side if they are not going for landing.
US will give you a procedural/administrative refusal and bring it back to Canada customs. I had concern about this refusal but when I applied US visa a month later, I got 10 yrs US visa without any problem.

PR card: I was told at border to wait 2-3 months and I got it around 8 weeks. You can check PR card application status the same place where you check PR application status after 4-5 weeks after landing.
Nice!